BY PROFOOT #58 in Insteps & Insoles

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Workaday Insoles provide the ultimate in comfort and protection for hard-working feet. Men s sizes: 8-13 Ideal for hard surfaces. Super-durable design for long-lasting comfort. Dynamic honeycomb shock absorbers in heel, arch, and balls of feet. ;

Madeline T.
kissimmee
I like this because you really feel super conftubel I buy it at walmart you can buy it anywhere its super effective and good result, I really love this product because you feel that you are walking in the sky.
Bety P.
These really make you feel comfortable especially when you do a lot of walking. I walk a lot now since take the bus is a mission with the stroller and the bags plus my baby so these are great.
Monikke C.
Red Springs, NC
Great for those shoes you love and want oh so bad to be able to wear...turn those uncomfortable shoes into shoes worth wearing using Profoot WorkaDay Gel Insoles! Like stepping onto gel!
Jennifer M.
Kerman, CA
I never seen this before I'm not too sure about them if anyone's tried them they're more than welcome to leave me a comment to tell me how they like them
Deb Q.
sonoma, ca
They save my back and hip...even my neck.
When we go on family adventures I take them out of my work shoes and put them in my tennies!
Alice M.
Paw Paw, MI
These insoles are so comfortable. I am on my feet all day. By the end of the night I could barely walk. Now they didn't hurt anymore.
Sammy P.
I use these for work when I stand about 8 hours. They help my feet feel less sore and help me get through the day.
Kimberly T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Keep your feet feeling comfy after a long day of working on them. Fit comfortably into most shoes
Mary C.
Cleveland, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great way to keep your feet, back and legs healthy. I'm glad I made this purchase. Love these.

back