BY PROFOOT #94 in Insteps & Insoles

Completely encase a problem toe in our Vita-Gel™ Toe Protectors to soothe and moisturize sore toes in 100% mineral oil-enriched gel protection. That means no worrying about how your toe is doing as you dance the night away at a party or take a stroll through the park with friends and family. Think of it as peace-of-mind in a single,  stretchable pouch of soft silicone.

Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
I really love these, I have irritation still on my toe from an ingrown toenail that I had and before my mom got me these I could only wear a few of my shoes because they wouldn’t irritate my toe, but now that I have these I can now wear my other shoes that I have and I won’t have any pain.
Autumn D.
It really helps my feet with walking running and just other daily thing and it is so easy to just slip on and go.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Heba A.
I am believe wait to see hear you your mom is will and I her she was just so excited about 😆 I can’t

back