PROFOOT Triad Orthotic, Women’s
If there was a triple-threat in the area of foot care it would be the PROFOOT Triad Orthotic. Its three zones give support and relief to the balls-of-your-feet, arches, and heels to keep your knees, legs, and back in top shape. That way the only thing you’ll have to worry about on the back nine will be what driver you should be using.see more...
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
- "I received this product complimentary from Influenster and immediately put them into a pair of old pair of Chuck Taylor All-Star sneakers; which have absolutely no cushion and are killer on the feet for long periods of time...Worked like a charm." in 11 reviews
- "Before using them I'd get off my 12 hr shift with my back hurting and my feet/heels KILLING me but after using these my feet are nice a comfy with no pain after work and my back pain has eased up too!!" in 8 reviews
- "I would recommend these to those who are active and even those who are less than active. " in 8 reviews
- "As soon as i put these in and slipped my foot in my work shoes I could notice a difference on how comfortable my work shoes came and how much better I was already starting to feel." in 7 reviews
- "These orthotics have transformed my unusable Nike's to running shoes (they're supposed to be running shoes to begin with- I guess for people with bionic feet- idk)." in 5 reviews
** I received this product complementary from Influenster for testing purposes.
First, the Triad inserts. These are amazing! When you first look at them, they are a little strange, because they are only 3/4 inserts. These are beyond comfortable though. I had no hesitation in picking what shoes they would go into, my favorite Nikes. The only concern I had was that my Mikes are already tight, and I was afraid that the inserts would make them too tight. The great news, this did not happen. These are available at Walmart for less than $5.00, and I would say they are worth it. They advertise that they help with knee and back pain, which I haven't experienced enough to notice a difference. I can attest to the fact that they have helped with my plantar fasciitis. I will be purchasing more when the time comes, does anyone know how often to replace inserts?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos