PROFOOT Triad Orthotic, Women's

3-Zone support for heel, arch, & ball of foot

Are these affordable ?
Is this good for arch support ?
Price??
Start your review of PROFOOT Triad Orthotic, Women's!
Product Highlights
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and immediately put them into a pair of old pair of Chuck Taylor All-Star sneakers; which have absolutely no cushion and are killer on the feet for long periods of time...Worked like a charm.in reviews
...after using these my feet are nice a comfy with no pain after work and my back pain has eased up too!!in reviews
I would recommend these to those who are active and even those who are less than active. in reviews
As soon as i put these in and slipped my foot in my work shoes I could notice a difference on how comfortable my work shoes came and how much better I was already starting to feel.in reviews
...a medical foot condition and need special shoes, these insoles made my feet felt the best they could feel with out fixing my medical condition.in reviews
Lellianne C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I highly recommend this excellent product for the purpose of foot comfort. This supports your heel, arch, and balls of your feet while wearing shoes to provide hours of comfort while your on your feet.
Cindy P.
Doral, FL
is specifically designed and clinically proven to combat symptoms such as inflammation and burning or pain in the heel associated with plantar fasciitis and it is not my case but my grandmother uses them and indeed she feels much better with these insoles
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
A coworker gave me a pair of these and I'm lucky because they are amazing for people that are on their feet all day. They provide the best support in all of the correct places to ensure you're as lively and active as you were when you woke up. They battle muscle fatigue, fit in most shoes, and last quite a while.
Sofia D.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
These really make it more comfortable to walk and stand - no matter what shoes it is but especially older sneakers.
leticia M.
12167
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A tríade ortótica posicionou meu pé perfeitamente no sapato e me deu altura e apoio de arco apenas o suficiente para que eu não me sentisse mais tão achatado dentro das botas. Estou pensando em comprar mais um monte desses !!!
Megan W.
Linden, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I hate wearing shoes, but when it comes down to your feet hurting & your dovtor telling you you need support, this covers it all. Heel, arch and the balls of your feet. Inexpensive. It was under 10$ at Wal-Mart. I'm probably going to buy another set for my boots.
Erin R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have planters facitis its a ongoing thing I can't fix. But with these orthotics it helped my feet hurt less.
Crystal D.
Gladstone, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Very durable, comfortable, and held up for a good length of time before the insole needed to be replaced. I find a lot of the time insoles only work well for the first week or so and then its like they are not there at all, but with Profoot that is not the case.
Amanda S.
Northampton, MA
This was the first product that I opened in my #GoVoxBox. I couldn't wait to put them on because I have been considering buying orthotics for a while now. I put them in my gym shoes (without using the glue that came with them) and they didn't move around. They immediately made being on my feet more comfortable. I have noticed that some people mentioned that they aren't big enough (I am a size 8) but I just want to point out that they are not supposed to go all the way to the front of the shoe because it would crowd your toes. I personally found them very comfortable but the only reason they got a B instead of an A is because I know that there are other brands out there that make these inserts specific to each foot but they are also much more expensive. For the price and comfort you get with the ProFoot Triad Orthotic, it is definitely worth it! #GoPROFoot ** I received this product complementary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Amy M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
I was super excited to receive these in my #govoxbox from Influenster. I put them in my shoes and at first they seemed awkward because I could feel where they ended on my foot. It took some adjusting but I got used to it. They didn't seem very cushiony or padded. Just like the normal stuff that's already in walking shoes. I went to the gym, lifted weights and all was good. Then I went on my run. About half a mile in, on my left foot, I cramped in my arch, had heel pain and pain in my Achilles. This has never happened to me before. I just chalked it up to coincidence. The next day, I did a ton of walking with my husband at the golf course. Again the pain kicked in. I took the insole out, and immediately felt relief, and the pain subsided. I feel these would be good if I was just standing or slight walking that would occur I an office job. Not very good for exercising.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...