BY PROFOOT #5 in Insteps & Insoles

If there was a triple-threat in the area of foot care it would be the PROFOOT Triad Orthotic. Its three zones give support and relief to the balls-of-your-feet, arches, and heels to keep your knees, legs, and back in top shape. That way the only thing you’ll have to worry about on the back nine will be what driver you should be using.

• Price??2 Answers
  • Did anyone need to use the glue or did you find that the orthotic...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use these for running shoes and do long runs?1 Answers
PROFOOT Triad Orthotic, Women’s
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster and immediately put them into a pair of old pair of Chuck Taylor All-Star sneakers; which have absolutely no cushion and are killer on the feet for long periods of time...Worked like a charm." in 11 reviews
  • "First of all, I received my triad orthotic inserts complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster in my #GoVoxBox." in 10 reviews
  • "Before using them I'd get off my 12 hr shift with my back hurting and my feet/heels KILLING me but after using these my feet are nice a comfy with no pain after work and my back pain has eased up too!!" in 8 reviews
  • "I would recommend these to those who are active and even those who are less than active. " in 8 reviews
  • "As soon as i put these in and slipped my foot in my work shoes I could notice a difference on how comfortable my work shoes came and how much better I was already starting to feel." in 7 reviews
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Austintown, OH
I received these complimentary in my GO vox box. I am used to the gel inserts. I found these to not stay in place as well, the little balls of glue provided were a hassle to use and don't really work. I also didn't like the design. I am used to using 3/4 foot length inserts, but I was very aware of the point that these stopped when I was walking. after I got used to them, I found them to be ok but I would probably stick with a gel insert in the future.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Austin, TX
I got these in my Go Vox Box and perfect timing too! I was literally about to walk out the door to go to ComicCon, and as we opened the door there was the box on the porch! As soon as I got to my hotel I put them in my boots! I have bad knees and these got me through a whole day of cosplay and walking around the convention. Waiting in lines was not so bad either. I think without these I would be hurting more than I am! These have been a help!
Erica C.
Erica C.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
These work wonders! I have a horrible back, and when running, I get worse back pains at night. After putting these in my sneakers, I completely forgot that I had applied them in there because of how comfortable they were! Then halfway through my work day, I realized my back was fine! and that was a huge surprise, because its a daily backpain! Later on that day when i went for my jog, i couldn’t believe how much of a difference this product made! Thank you #GoVoxBox for these! I am going to be purchasing them for all my shoes :)!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Lynbrook, NY
I've never really used orthotics before so I can't base this on previous ones I've used. They're very soft and they work pretty well. They're comfortable. They're good but they're not astounding. I got these in my Go Vox Box.
Kendra P.
Kendra P.
I received this from Influenster for testing purposes. I love these. I workout often and love to go walking outside. Sometimes that tends to make my feet hurt no matter what shoes I have on. I started using these and my feet feel amazing. Which means more time for me to workout and get toned for summer.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Miramar, FL
I recently received these in my GoVoxBox. The Triad Orthotic insoles feel so comfy in my completely uncomfortable work shoes! I instantly noticed that my feet didn't hurt the way they usually do once I inserted these insoles into my shoes. And isn't that what we all live for, comfortable shoes? It was a little weird that they don't go all the way down to the toes, but I quickly got used to it. They’re not as squishy as some other insoles I've tried, but I would say that these work just as well, and they are worth the money. Needless to say, I was very happy with this product.
Samantha Y.
Samantha Y.
Easton, PA
I received these in my Influenster GoVoxBox. I love how soft these shoe inserts are! They made my completely flat/ no padding shoes feel so comfortable. The 3/4 length took a little bit of getting used to because I didn't like feeling the 'edge' of the insert at first. However, now I love it because my toes have a lot of room. These also don't take up a lot of space in your shoes, because other inserts make my shoes feel like they aren't fitting right. If you're looking for a lot of support, these aren't the ones for you. I didn't notice any difference in how my arch felt. It's definitely just good for supplementing your shoes to make them absorb more shock.
Connie D.
Connie D.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I use them when I know I´ll walk all day, it takes the pressure off my feet. I am a bit overweight which makes walking long distances hell, but these are a big help
Holly M.
Holly M.
Crescent City, IL
I receive the Profoot Triad Orthotics in my govoxbox and I absolutely love them! They make my shoes so much more comfortable! And I enjoy going for walks a lot more now.
Kirsten P.
Kirsten P.
Enfield, CT
I received these complimentary from Influenster in my GoVoxBox. These are the best orthotics I have ever owned. I am on my feet all day and they really take the strain off them. They hit in all the right places for me. Usually by the end of the work day, the heel of my foot is so sore and that doesn't happen with these.
Michele W.
Michele W.
Brawley, CA
Hey guys I just got these complimentary from Influenster in my #GoVoxBox and I was wondering if you use them with the insole that is already in your shoe or if you have to take the old insole out? I have used other products where you had to remove the old insole that's why I ask. Thanks for the help :) Can't wait to try them! #GoProFoot
Arielle A.
Arielle A.
I have flat feet. Do any of you ladies have that problem? if so, did this help a little? Hoping influenster will let me test one out.
Isis B.
Isis B.
Price??
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
How long do these last before needing replaced?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Did anyone need to use the glue or did you find that the orthotics stayed in place pretty well without the glue? I didn't use the glue because I would like to use them in more than one pair of shoes.