Add a Photo

By PROFOOT
#4 in Insteps & Insoles

If there was a triple-threat in the area of foot care it would be the PROFOOT Triad Orthotic. Its three zones give support and relief to the balls-of-your-feet, arches, and heels to keep your knees, legs, and back in top shape. That way the only thing you’ll have to worry about on the back nine will be what driver you should be using.

Photos (4)
Katie C.
Katie C.
North Waterboro, ME
June 11, 2014, 3:06 p.m.
Review for: Profoot Care Triad Orthotic, Women's, 1 pr
I've had back problems due to sports complications over the past few years and despite what I believed about foot pads, these actually help when it comes to my pre-workouts before practices. They make my back hurt less and I'm able to carry on without any TENS treatments being done.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Bossier city, La
May 29, 2014, 6:14 p.m.
Review for: Profoot Care Triad Orthotic, Women's, 1 pr
I was super excited to receive these in my #govoxbox from Influenster. I put them in my shoes and at first they seemed awkward because I could feel where they ended on my foot. It took some adjusting but I got used to it. They didn't seem very cushiony or padded. Just like the normal stuff that's already in walking shoes. I went to the gym, lifted weights and all was good. Then I went on my run. About half a mile in, on my left foot, I cramped in my arch, had heel pain and pain in my Achilles. This has never happened to me before. I just chalked it up to coincidence. The next day, I did a ton of walking with my husband at the golf course. Again the pain kicked in. I took the insole out, and immediately felt relief, and the pain subsided. I feel these would be good if I was just standing or slight walking that would occur I an office job. Not very good for exercising.
Shannon Z.
Shannon Z.
Wilmington, NC
June 7, 2014, 10:32 p.m.
Review for: Profoot Care Triad Orthotic, Women's, 1 pr
I love these inserts! At work I stand all day long, not allowed to sit. normally when i come back from work my back and feet are killing me but ever since Influenster gave me them to try i am no longer in pain! its not magic so some days i come home in discomfort but with these inserts its like night and day!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
May 30, 2014, 10:34 a.m.
Review for: Profoot Care Triad Orthotic, Women's, 1 pr
I found these to be too small in my shoes and not really support the areas they should. They give slight support but not much. Works best in flats with zero support to start with.
Karley S.
Karley S.
De Pere , WI
June 24, 2014, 9:13 a.m.
Review for: Profoot Care Triad Orthotic, Women's, 1 pr
I received these from influenster for testing purposes. I inserted these into my work shoes and it really makes a world of a difference. I wear small 1 inch heels to work every day and these make my shoes so much more comfortable.
Leeann P.
Leeann P.
North Olmsted, OH
May 29, 2014, 3:06 p.m.
Review for: Profoot Care Triad Orthotic, Women's, 1 pr
I received these complimentary in my GoVoxBox. I put them in a pair of ballet flats, and they're extremely comfortable. They take a little getting used to, but they're great once you've been wearing them for a couple hours.
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
June 3, 2014, 2:58 a.m.
Review for: Profoot Care Triad Orthotic, Women's, 1 pr
Note: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review purposes. The cushioned feeling of walking on these insoles are fabulous the only thing I wish is that they didn't scoot around in my shoe and stayed put better, I'm not sure how that can be mended but once it has A++
Katie O.
Katie O.
Cary, Nc
June 7, 2014, 12:22 a.m.
Review for: Profoot Care Triad Orthotic, Women's, 1 pr
I use these in my Ems boots (heavy army boots with steel toe) and man can I tell a difference!! Before using them I'd get off my 12 hr shift with my back hurting and my feet/heels KILLING me but after using these my feet are nice a comfy with no pain after work and my back pain has eased up too!! Always nice to save people and my feet!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
May 26, 2014, 10:03 p.m.
Review for: Profoot Care Triad Orthotic, Women's, 1 pr
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. These make my feet feel so nice, including my back and my arches. They never moved inside my shoe and they fit pretty well.
Cristina L.
Cristina L.
May 27, 2014, 9:14 a.m.
Review for: Profoot Care Triad Orthotic, Women's, 1 pr
I am 38 years old and I haven't ran since before my last three kids. I might have phases of pilates and whatever new trend is out but I have given up on running. I decided 3 months ago it was me time. Time to get healthy and in shape. Older now, my knees, ankles and hips hurt whenever I run more than 2 miles. I gave up on the running and settled for walking the 6 miles I originally wanted to run. And then Influenster sent me this product in my #GoVoxBox. AMAZING. My running shoes (Puma) had a really slim silhouette and that was an issue with my arch, but I couldn't justify buying another pair of shoes. Intrigued, I put these in - didn't think about them for a couple of days - and then decided I was going to test drive them. And I was addicted. The design is perfect because it doesn't go all the way down the shoe. The support is in all the right places for me and I didn't end up with arch cramps when I was done. Best part - I ran 3 of those 6 miles and the pain in my knees, ankles and hips were completely minimal - which I am chalking up to the fact that I am conditioning and not a runner anymore. But, nothing like before! If you need something good for your support you MUST give these a try!
Michele W.
Michele W.
Brawley, CA
Hey guys I just got these complimentary from Influenster in my #GoVoxBox and I was wondering if you use them with the insole that is already in your shoe or if you have to take the old insole out? I have used other products where you had to remove the old insole that's why I ask. Thanks for the help :) Can't wait to try them! #GoProFoot
Arielle A.
Arielle A.
I have flat feet. Do any of you ladies have that problem? if so, did this help a little? Hoping influenster will let me test one out.
Isis B.
Isis B.
Price??
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
How long do these last before needing replaced?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Did anyone need to use the glue or did you find that the orthotics stayed in place pretty well without the glue? I didn't use the glue because I would like to use them in more than one pair of shoes.