PROFOOT ProClearz Fungal Shield

by PROFOOT

With the only active ingredient clinically proven to cure & prevent fungal infections

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PROFOOT ProClearz Fungal Shield!
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,445 reviews
PROFOOT ProClearz Fungal Shield uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve used the ProClearz fungal shield on my boyfriend’s toenails for the past several months. He has issues with his toenails which make it harder to cut them. Since using this fungal shield, it has improved the appearance of his toenails and makes it easier to cut them. My boyfriend said that it’s gentle on his feet and doesn’t sting when putting it on. I definitely recommend this product!
Caley H.
Poulan, GA
This stuff is great! I had toe nail fungus for years and I wasn't really sure till a doctor told me I used this and it went completely away in a few weeks. I would recommend this to anyone!
Laura G.
Greenfield , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
PROFOOT ProClearz Fungal Shield uploaded by Laura G.
Works mericals have to use it on my kids since they have bad feet i use other products and nothing until this one its working after one week
Claudene N.
Jamaica
This is actually really helpful for fungus. I used it and my fungus hasn't returned. I have been getting fungus on my toenails recently and I was told it was because I had been wearing nail polish for too long. This product was recommended to me and it worked great.I can now return to wearing sanndals

Looking for your answer?