BY PROFOOT #33 in Insteps & Insoles

There is a solution to plantar fasciitis pain, and you just found it. This orthotic is specifically designed and clinically proven to fight symptoms such as inflammation and burning or aching pain in the heel associated with plantar fasciitis. The revolutionary design made with Vita Foam XD, cradles the heel for custom molded support and increased shock absorption.

Buy on Amazon
Sarah H.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
I have suffered from plantar fasciitis for YEARS. I originally bought an expensive custom orthotic from my foot doctor, but then I discovered these. They are just as good, if not better than the custom inserts I had made. I use these in all my shoes.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
Wellness Guru Expert
My mother uses these and I've tried them as we're the same size shoe. Very comfortable and I have slight planter fasciitis. I was able to wear these comfortable without any uncomfortable feeling as other brands have had.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
I have plantar fascitis and I bought these because other insoles werent lasting me very long. These keep their shape over time but they started to fall apart after about a month or so. They do a great job of giving your feet extra support, I recommend for anyone who has to be on their feet for 8 hrs a day
Carol F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been dealing with heal pain the past few months. After doing some research and speaking with my doctor, I decided to try some different insoles. I decided on the Profoot Women's insoles for Plantar fasciitis various brands after doing comparisons between various brands. I have to say that the ProFoot in my opinion offered more support than the Doctor Scholls gel insoles for women. I now rarely have heel pain.
Maribel M.
Pretty comfty! I had a really bad work schedule which I had to be in my feet all day. These really help me go on with my work schedule smoothr. I used them every single day. It definitely meet my expectations, I never really trusted these types of products, but they definitely are a keeper.
Buffy B.
Chester, WV
If you suffer with chronic heel pain, these inserts can help. I bought these to try after a trip to the doctor showed nothing wrong. The insert cushions your heel so it takes pressure off the sore spot. Wonderful being able to walk again with no pain! Highly recommended
Annie L.
Boise, ID
I suffered for almost a year from plantar fascititis before I discovered these insoles. As soon as i began wearing them i could tell a difference. It took a few months of wearing these and icing before it went away. But these insoles definitely helped!
Maria A.
Sunnyside, NY
I absolutely love this!!!! it is my go to. I even got the men one for my father. i use this in all my shoes and mostly sneakers. truly helps a lot. i don't feel much pain.
Nicole S.
I had the worst case of Plantar Fasciitis for 6 months but as soon as I started using these my feet started to get better. I no longer had any pain and I always keep a pair in my work shoes.
Meredith O.
Athens, MI
I unfortunately discovered plantar fasciitis while at work one day, went on my lunch and bought these..they made a HUGE difference! AND definitely cheaper then the Dr prescribed inserts!
Erika W.
Royal Oak
Wellness Guru Expert
Do these have a decent arch built in or more cushion for the heel? I'm looking for a sturdy arch support to help my feet.
Lori M.
Where are these sold?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Do these work well for a heel spur?