BY PROFOOT #30 in Insteps & Insoles

There is a solution to plantar fasciitis pain, and you just found it. This orthotic is specifically designed and clinically proven to fight symptoms such as inflammation and burning or aching pain in the heel associated with plantar fasciitis. The revolutionary design made with Vita Foam XD, cradles the heel for custom molded support and increased shock absorption.

Kelly S.
Louisville
These definitely give support, but they are so short that the balls of my feet rub and are uncomfortable since they have no cushion. I have plantars from working on concrete floors and it is extremely painful and it is hard to treat when it’s from your job. I would buy a different shoe insert next time. I bought them because they said they are for my specific problem, but I need more length.
Trang D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These work really well and help to support my feet. They are waterproof. I slid these in and my feet felt just fine, even when I was walking or standing for several hours. I would recommend to wear these with your support sneakers to have a fully support for your feet.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mother uses these and I've tried them as we're the same size shoe. Very comfortable and I have slight planter fasciitis. I was able to wear these comfortable without any uncomfortable feeling as other brands have had.
Stephanie W.
Trumann, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PRO FOOT for Plantar Fasciitis is an amazing shoe insole! I actually change my insoles to other shoes to keep my feet feeling great because these insoles have helped so much! Awesome, awesome insole!
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought these from Jet. They work well.  I've bought many like Walkfit and even the expensive ones from a foot doctor.  I've worn them for a week so far so good!
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have plantar fascitis and I bought these because other insoles werent lasting me very long. These keep their shape over time but they started to fall apart after about a month or so. They do a great job of giving your feet extra support, I recommend for anyone who has to be on their feet for 8 hrs a day
Sarah H.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have suffered from plantar fasciitis for YEARS. I originally bought an expensive custom orthotic from my foot doctor, but then I discovered these. They are just as good, if not better than the custom inserts I had made. I use these in all my shoes.
Mindy W.
Ashtabula, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been battling plantar fasciatis for a year now so I've tried everything under the sun to help with it, will be having surgery soon. I used these for a very short period of time they don't have much cushion which I need for this foot ailment.
Ashley H.
Shreveport , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are really great for people with plantar fasciitis. They help a lot but don’t take the pain away. They make wearing shoes more bearable for sure! I suggest buying more than one pair because you don’t want to be caught forgetting them!
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bought these from shoprite they have really helped my heel spurs think I️ would buy them again they were not r pensive at all bought them from shoprite I️ would buy them again since they have helped me
Erika W.
Brownstown
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these have a decent arch built in or more cushion for the heel? I'm looking for a sturdy arch support to help my feet.
Lori M.
Where are these sold?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do these work well for a heel spur?

back