PROFOOT Plantar Fasciitis, Men’s

by PROFOOT

There is a solution to plantar fasciitis pain, and you just found it. This orthotic is specifically designed and clinically proven to fight symptoms such as inflammation and burning or aching pain in the heel associated with plantar fasciitis. The revolutionary design made with Vita Foam XD, cradles the heel for custom molded support and increased shock absorption.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PROFOOT Plantar Fasciitis, Men’s!
How would you rate this product?
Illinois
I love this product. I always have pain in my heels throughout the long workday. I am glad to have found something that leaves my feet feeling supported. The only downside for me is that I use them so often that they frequently have to be replaced.
Brooksville, FL