PROFOOT Pedi- Rock

by PROFOOT

The ultimate foot and callus file

Recently I have been having trouble finding this online and in stores... where is everyone currently getting theirs?
I received this in voxbox a few years ago and I love it. I've been searching for a backup and i couldn't find it. Has anyone seen these in stores recently? if so where?
How well does this actually work?
Start your review of PROFOOT Pedi- Rock!
Product Highlights
I used to to soften up my heels and although away some dead skin.It helped me have more confidence to show off my feet in sandles; its a great product to help achieve foot nirvana.in reviews
I received this product complimentary from influenster for trial and review purposes- but, knowing how awesome it is, I would totally buy this product!in reviews
it isn't as harsh as the old school pumice stones that our grandmothers used..it's much more gentler and the design makes it very easy to hold while wet and use it.in reviews
The shape is such that it fits perfectly in my hands and against the curve of my feet.in reviews
I would definitely recommend this for anyone who runs around barefoot like I do in the summer!in reviews
Irma R.
Los Angeles, CA
This pedi-rock is awesome. I received this product compliments of influenster. It left my feet feeling extremely smooth. I think it looks cool too. This is the only pedi-rock I will be using on my feet from now on.
Haley W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this complimentry of Influenster and I would have to say its great! It gets all of the dead skin off your feet and makes them nice and smooth!
Elayna S.
Louisville, KY
I am absolutely in love with the Pedi Rock! It is gentle yet fast and scrubbing away old, rough skin from your feet. Not only that...My husband gets stubborn calluses on his hand from weight lifting at the gym and it does wonders for him too. I have shared my results with family & friends and they all what to get one too! We just got to find out where to buy more. Been to several stores and I can only find the PROFOOT orthotics.
Allyson H.
Dallas, TX
This product worked better than expected, but I did not enjoy the sandy granules that keep coming off of the rock. This is probably a good product for those with small calluses. As someone who does barefoot pole dancing regularly for exercise, this did nothing for my dry cracked feet.
Jessica A.
Jacksonville, NC
This little gem is SO amazing ... I've forgone professional pedicures to save money and now I feel like I get the same results at home! Thank you Influenster for sending me this in my GO VoxBox.
Erica C.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I have always had a problem with callus on my feet! I have horrible Psoriasis and eczema and in result of that very dry skin, i have tried so many different products for my feet so was extremely excited when i received this in my #GoVoxBox . one use of this and my feet were so soft! I love that you can use it on wet or dry skin and it does not irritate, hurt or burn what so ever! It really works fantastic. leaves no mess and you just have to wash it off after using and let it dry before the next use! my feet are feeling and looking great! Thank you influenster!
Danielle P.
Mount Clemens, MI
I got this to test for free and I am in love. I have issues with pumice stones, and the foot paddles dont work for me. I have a ped egg and its a little to rough on my feet, but with this, i just leave it in the shower, and let my feet soak during my hair washing session. Then I just scrub off the dead skin and go about my day. Its easy to hold on to and washes off clean. I love it so much I got it for my family members for Christmas!
Amanda V.
New Haven, VT
I received this product in my Go Vox Box and it is amazing! It makes my heals so soft! I think I will need to use a few times on my calluses for them to be mainly removed but I love this product! It is great and easy and fits in my hand really well! It is also really soft!
Michelle N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
I am a runner, so my feet need a lot of care. I regularly pumice. However, this came out of the package feeling like sandpaper around a squishy sponge. It was easy to grip, which was nice, but it seemed to wear down quickly. It says wet or dry - I used it semi-wet, post-shower. It is already white in the areas I used it on just once, so I'm hoping it lasts a while, but am thinking it may not. We'll see. Disclaimer: I received this product free in my GoVoXBoxfor review.
Amanda S.
Northampton, MA
The first thing I noticed on this unconventional pedi stone was the asymmetrical shape. The size is a little bigger than the palm of my hand which, paired with the shape, makes it extremely easy to grip. The intuitive design of this stone makes it so much easier to have a hold on when your in a slippery shower and trying to balance on one foot! Speaking of which, this stone works in the shower and also in dry conditions for quick on the go. I would recommend shower use for best results. After using this pedi-stone, you will want a reason to take off your shoes because perfectly smooth feet result from just a single use! I don't think I could ever go back to any other pumice stone. ** I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...