Add a Photo

By PROFOOT

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

The PROFOOT Pedi-Rock is the first soft foot file ergonomically designed delivering the ultimate foot file experience. The silicon carbide crystals gently remove even the toughest calluses in the shortest amount of time. Pedi-Rock can be used wet or dry and simply rinse with water and let air dry for the next use. Keep our feet Spring soft with Pedi-Rock!

Photo (1)
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Thomaston, GA
Works great on your feet makes them soft and smooth.
Robin J.
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
Love the Pro Foot Pedi-Rock. After a long winter, my feet get so dry scaly. I am not fond of using a file. It reminds me of nails on a blackboard. The Ped-rock was so easy to use, and gentle. It fit so nicely to my foot and left my heels feeling nice and smooth.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clinton, MA
So much better than all of the other pedicure products out there! This is abrasive yet effective. Works perfectly!
Irma R.
Irma R.
Los Angeles, CA
This pedi-rock is awesome. I received this product compliments of influenster. It left my feet feeling extremely smooth. I think it looks cool too. This is the only pedi-rock I will be using on my feet from now on.
Moriah M.
Moriah M.
Redlands, CA
I received mine as a free gift from influenster it works great wet or dry I love it it's soft and it goes with the shape of my feet
Bianca L.
Bianca L.
Modesto, CA
I received my Profoot Pedi-Rock in my GoVoxBox from Influenster. Not only does the Profoot Pedi-rock make ANY part of your body that is calloused become soft, it is not rough like a pumice stone, so it doesn't feel uncomfortable to remove the skin at all. I will definitely be recommending the Pedi-rock to people I know, and I will absolutely be buying it again. It worked wonders on my feet!
Joy S.
Joy S.
I got this for free in my GoVoxBox a few days ago and I love it!! My daughters and I have been using it and it works great!! It fits perfectly in our hands and is super easy to clean! I completely recommend this!!!
Debra B.
Debra B.
Holland, PA
I received this in my #Go Vox Box for review purposes and I am so glad I did! The first thing I love about it is that it's soft. That combined with the shape make this super comfortable to use and allows you to get at spots a regular buffer/callus remover can't get to. It cleans up super easy.
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
I got this product from GoVoxBox Influenster and i think since now and then i am gonna use this brand to make my heels more smooth so no more dry skin and i like the texture of it and it fits on hand too, not too big, not too small. the look maybe looks like rough but while you feel it, it's soft like a sponge
Kirsten P.
Kirsten P.
Enfield, CT
These was definitely the best pummus stone I have used. I received it in my GoVoxBox complimentary from Influenster. It actually contours to your foot which allows you to get all over your foot. It is also soft and lightweight.
Michael J.
Michael J.
Ottawa area
Would this be effective enough for mens feet do you think?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
new rochelle, ny
Has anyone been using this product frequently? or have you only used it once and your feet were fine?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Queen creek , Az
Does this get rid of bad callus?
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Where can you get theses? and how much?
CHARLENE A.
CHARLENE A.
San Diego, CA
Does this make your feet soft after once use?