PROFOOT Flex – Tastic uploaded by Andrea G.

BY PROFOOT

It doesn’t always take a trip to the spa to pamper your feet. Just slip on a pair of Flex-Tastic gel massagers for 5 minutes and you’ll swear you heard your feet say, “Thank you!” Their professional design means they don’t just separate your toes; they align them. And that relieves joint and muscle pain from being on your feet all day.

Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
I felt these stretched my toes way too much. They were uncomfortable due to this and I couldn't wear them very long. I'm not sure how anyone would find these enjoyable. I like the idea of them but they were just a huge fail to me. They should make different "levels" maybe.
Andrea G.
I had wanted to try some toe separators because I have large bunions on both feet that have been causing me extreme pain. Some of the toe separators can be quite pricey, but I managed to find these on discount at a local store and decided to try them out. I wear them once a day for about 15 minutes. Just within a few days I noticed a difference so much that the pain in my feet totally went away. Then I didn't use them for 3 days and the pain came back. So as I write this, I am wearing the toe separators! I don't know if they will fix the problem long-term but I have definitely noticed a change when I wear them for a little while each day while relaxing! I also know that they're working because they aren't as difficult to get onto my toes as they were when I initially used them, along with toe socks that I wear once in a while.
Brandie l.
Waterford, WI
I have found that these are most useful for me during the night. I kind of had a hard time wearing them side my Nikes; however, they fit well when I wore a more "slipper" kind of shoe/slippers. During the night they stayed on fine, resulting in foot relieve.

I work as a care giver and the lady I work for has a lot of pain in her feet. I told her about these and she is now wanting to give them a shot. they are not obviously going to fix all her medical issues with her foot, but I do feel they will give her a bit of relief.
Influenster M.
I've had a set of these for about five or six years now. I used to be on my feet a lot working in retail and as a funeral director, and nothing was better after coming home with sore feet than kicking off my shoes and stockings and donning these toe spreaders. After having your feet cramped in a pair of shoes all day, these really stretch the toes and flexors and ease the tension of the day. The bonus is that they can double as spacers for polishing your toenails. I gave the product a 'B' because while the gel material is comfortable and gentle on the feet, it easily gets fuzzy and dirty looking/feeling. I find I need to store these in a plastic baggie or something similar.
Nicole C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used these time and time again but I feel they make my feet really sore
Nicole C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do these really help your feet?