BY PROFLOWERS #3 in Florists

Create a "wow" moment with our flowers and gifts this holiday season. Whether it’s a colorful bouquet of fall flowers to warm someone's heart or perfectly paired flowers and chocolate, we know that fresh flowers and plants leave a lasting impression. For more than a decade, ProFlowers has been delivering beautiful, thoughtfully designed floral gifts at prices that fit your budget. We also offer seasonal promotions and free flower deliverywithout ever sacrificing quality. From the moment our flowers and plants are plucked from the soil to the moment they arrive at your door, our experts work diligently to ensure they maintain their freshness and beauty. Show how much you care with a thoughtful gift from ProFlowers.

Amy L.
Corinth, MS
Well Bless Their Hearts!!! I liked the vase..
I'm from the South, small town USA.
THIS DIDN'T WORK FOR ME, MAYBE BETTER IN A BIG CITY OR DIFFERENT WHEN ORDERING FOR A PARTY OR WEDDING.
But if you think about having this delivered to a woman's place of work like a local florist shop does. Hello Nightmare!! FORGET IT!! These are packaged in a big hard to open box, you have to put flowers together. I mean you have to cut taped clear plastic packaging, rubber bands , unravel wiring, now the flowers look horrible... Then unwrap vase. Go get water, hunt for flower packet in all this mess. to put in water. It's there. Good luck finding it. Then arrange the flowers after all this..just pay a little extra for a perfectly professional flower arrangement. It's just not worth it, give the money to your local florist, help grow your local community!! Because no one at work has time to deal with this non sense... to be doing this much work when it's supposed to be your reward, your gift, your B-day. No some things just need that old school touch of Grace, and no need for online flower arrangement delivery. I support your small time local businesses on this. Sorry, Just not my cup of tea.
Porsha P.
We have ordered many times from Proflowers for my mother in law, and my husband has gifted me with flowers occasionally as well. However, our last order with them was anything but pleasant. I received red roses for Valentines Day and they arrived closed as normal. So following the instructions included, I didn't think anything different about them. Usually the roses will begin to open immediately after you trim the broken petals off as instructed. These, however, NEVER opened. Instead, within 2 days, they began to droop and wilt away, never even trying to open up. after 4 days, I contacted the company, to my surprised, they were apologetic and resent the order free of charge. My complaint is not their customer service, but the fact that the second order of roses did the EXACT same thing as the first. I was extremely disappointed and requested my husband to not order from them again. It made me rethink the quality, as I have had many orders in the past, other roses included, that have opened and blossomed beautifully and lasted fresh for a week. For two orders a week apart to fail the same, wasn't worth spending all that money on, when I can go to Walmart for half the price for roses that do the same thing.
Lisa C.
Blackwood, NJ
I ordered flowers from pro flowers for my best friend’s birthday in May because she had recently moved to Virginia and I am in New Jersey and we weren’t going to see each other for the actual day of her birthday. I ordered her a simple bouquet that had some sunflowers in it and got the glass vase to go with the order and set the date and for them to be delivered to her work address so I knew they wouldn’t be sitting outside her house in he heat all day long. She texted me the day of saying she got them at work and she loves them! Some of the flowers were more in bloom than others, but I assume this was to preserve some of he flowers for longer. The bouquet looked similar to what was advertised on the website (obviously everything on the website will probably look a little better than the actual product) but overall I was happy. It was a bit more expensive than I ideally would have liked to spend considering I probably could have gotten the same flowers for much cheaper and given them to her if she lives close by but I guess that’s the cost of convenience to be able to send them.
Danielle K.
Lebanon, NH
I have ordered from ProFlowers several times over the last couple of years because my best friend moved halfway across the country. I wouldn't say that this is an affordable purchase, but it's definitely been reliable. The flowers and blooms always show up on time and are beautiful for at least a week. This is a hands off way to really make someones day. There are Groupons for ProFlowers to help save some money as well. I would recommend ProFlowers to anyone trying to send some love to a friend or family member!
Leanne H.
The delivery and service was alright... Nothing special. I didn't choose the cheapest arrangement but not the highest one either. The arrangement looked nothing like the picture. It honestly looked like you picked up a few daisies and stuck them in a vase, cut unevenly and all. The roses that were supposed to be included were scarce at best and the complementing blooms were not the same color. I was pretty disappointed although my friend was surprised and happy that I'd thought of her, not knowing what the arrangement was SUPPOSED to look like.
🅘🅛🅘🅐🅝🅐 T.
Boca Raton, FL
ProFlowers never lets me down! I sent my MIL a budding Gardenia bush, along with some treats, and she was WOWED! She called to tell me that I had made her day and how beautiful the plant was. The delivery was seamless and I’m very happy she received exactly what I ordered.
Kelly S.
Dayton, OH
I ordered some flowers to be delivered to my aunt that had just gotten diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. She was so happy when they arrived and she said they were in great condition. The only downside was that the delivery person delivered them to the wrong house... Thankfully her neighbor saw the note and realized they belonged next door so she still ended up getting them. But definitely wish they'd been delivered correctly the first time. My aunt absolutely loved them though, so I'm very pleased with the quality of their flowers.
Hope O.
ProFlowers is a good option for a flower delivery service. The only downside is that sometimes the flowers don’t come fully bloomed. I do think that they are at a good price point. They also make it really convenient for shopping in delivery purposes
Marlee B.
Pierre, SD
I received flowers from a friend who was overseas for my birthday. The fact that you can literally send flowers no matter where you are is amazing! The quality was great and they showed up right on the day of my birthday. It was very sweet!
Casey K.
Pensacola, FL
The flowers that were sent were lovely and lasted for a longtime. However after ordering the flowers I realized that I was having a $19 charge every month from a random company. I researched it and many people had this problem after ordering flowers from this company. After contacting them they said they would refund my money and they apologized. This is absolutely unacceptable and I will never buy from them again and I am sure to share my experience with others
Catherine A.
Los Angeles , CA
How much are flowers from this brand ?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this good place to get flowers from?