Profloss WaterJet Oral Irrigator Dental Water Floss - No Batteries or Outlet Needed!

BY PROFLOSS

Kaylee B.
Lexington, SC
My teeth have never felt so clean! It saves going to the dentist more than recommended. I use it every night to get the stuff out from my teeth, its like a power washer fro your mouth. It's a little more pricey than your regular toothbrush and toothpaste but saves in the long run.
Kali S.
These flossers are great! They get out absolutely everything and slowly work your way up to really healthy gums. My dentist recommended it and I'm never going back. So much better than regular floss.
Dorianne D.
Thought it was useless at first but as i kept on using it my mouth seemed healthier, I'm very hapoy vith it! It is a bit pricey i'll admit but it really is worth it.
The Dusky Diva !.
New Delhi, INDIA
Recommended by my dentist
Do cost more than toothpaste and toothbrush but good for long run as it saves your money for going to dentists every once in a while