BY USANA

Sue F.
Have been taking for 20 years. Trust the products. Very effective. A lot of research goes into the products. What is on the label is in the product. Autoship is the best way to go to receive the product
Christian A.
Mims, FL
Love these! I am able to take them without any good on my stomach and it doesn't upset it. The adorable container they come in I always keep and reuse for crafts! But all in all GREAT product!
Nicole P.
Seattle, WA
These vitamins and this brand have always been a family MUST! They have proven time and time again to exceed expectations and give all of us the nutritional values we need. I always take them after a meal due to my sensitive stomach but when they've gotten stuck on the go-down, they don't taste all that bad! Go ahead and give them a try!!! Highly recommend
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
One of the only vitamins I take! When you put this on your tongue it taste like candy. I noticed I have more energy and just feel better when I take these. I recombine everyone to take usana vitamins!
gra d.
My vitamin C! I love Usana products. This one is a great for vitamin C. Ive been using Usana's products for 3 yrs now and I'm still loving it. Aside from this, i regularly take their Essential multivitamins and calcium. When i was pregnant I'm also taking their prenatal vitamins. Its a bit pricey but no regrets, it's worth it!
Ryan K.
Lebanon, Tn
These absorb wonderfully and are great even for the sensitive stomachs. If you're nervous you can always take them after eating. They have almost no taste to them so they are easy to take and swallow.
Raven R.
My body doesn't absorb vitamins well, they almost always pass right through my system or make me sick.... these however don't! They're one of the only vitamins I can take!
Blanca L.
Utah
Really good vitamins! I love all the products of Usana, I take a lot of products of Usana because they have the best vitamins and help me to get a good health. I recommend all the products, the best!!
Joy B.
Milton, FL
My parents love this vitamin so much it gives them so much energy and that is good because they work hard ......
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a good vitamin to take. I like the packaging and enjoyed the results that I received from taking these!
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
What are they ?
Stephanie A.
New Albany, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What are the benefits and where can you find these?!
Skylar S.
Norfolk, VA
What are they? No idea lol
Allison C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What exactly are these used for?
Grecia D.