Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (Nintendo 3DS)

by Nintendo

Journey across the globe aboard the airship bostonius while solving mind-bending brainteasers themed to their environments. Can you help professor layton and his assistants solve the greatest puzzle mankind has ever faced and uncover the mystery surrounding the ancient azran civilization? the professor layton series couples brilliant puzzle games with a fascinating story to create a riveting formula that has provided great entertainment for mystery fans and puzzle-solving gurus alike. And now, you can complete the professor layton storyline with this brand new puzzle-driven narrative from level-5. This fun adventure can either...

What's your favorite title
Start your review of Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (Nintendo 3DS)!
How would you rate this product?
Murfreesboro, TN
An absolutely fantastic end to this amazing series, this is one of the best 3DS games available. To fully understand the entire story, as well as to receive the full force of the emotional punches this game delivers, some knowledge of the previous two games is necessary (play of the previous games encouraged as well). The added elements of gameplay and more interactive and integrated puzzles introduced to this installment are welcome additions as well, and the game as a whole easily provides many hours worth of play without becoming boring.
Manville, NJ
I love this game!!! all the professor Layton games I absolutely LOVE!! There are so many puzzles a d challenges, its sooo easy to get hooked.
I love this series. The stories are always interesting, and they usually keep me guessing. Some of the puzzle types are repetitive, but I still enjoy every last one.
Shelbyville , TX
I absolutely love all of the Professor Layton games. They are so much fun and are a real brain teaser. I have even gotten my husband hooked!
Federal Way, WA
My best friend and I love playing any game that has the words Professor Layton on it! It's super fun! And the graphics are really good
Castro Valley, CA
I love LOVE the professor layton series game for nintendo. My boyfriend and I love playing with puzzle games. I think that this game is great for all ages.
Wildomar, CA
I'm in love with these games. I want the whole library. I love the way they make me think to get through each section of the game. The puzzles are thought provoking without being too difficult. These are the only games I play on my DS. I wish they had computer versions.
Ramsey, MN
I love this game so much and I want to cosplay the women in these games. I'm in love with this franchise.
Dorset
This was a bit hard for the suggested age so I would say 13+ but works well and it has great puzzles
Ask a question to the Influenster community...