Add a Photo
Professionnel Expert Serie - Absolute Repair Shampoo ( For Very Damaged Hair ) - L'Oréal - Professionnel - Hair Care - 1500ml/50.7oz

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#1594 in Shampoo
Photo (1)
Alivia Nadine B.
Alivia Nadine B.
762 union ave bronx ny apt 1B

Love the way it makes my hair look and feel . I have very oily hair and it does wonders , it lathers so quick and smooth , love the smell and it lasts my an extra day of not washing . Very satisfied !!!!!
Maryanne L.
Maryanne L.

Use the in-shower conditioner and also the leave - in of this line. Love the smell and texture. Does weigh down fine hair though. And it's more expensive than drugstore brands ... but great quality!
francisca b.
francisca b.

Con un solo uso ves el cambio que hace en tu cabello cumple todo lo que promete es excelente me encanta y lo compraris una vez mas
Maxine T.
Maxine T.
Boston, MA

One of the best shampoos I've used. You only need a little bit of product. Used with the conditioner it makes my hair super soft.
andriele b.
andriele b.

Muito bom produto maravilhosa marca muito boa cumpre o que promete e é super em conta o valor adoro e sempre uso.
Maressa H.
Maressa H.

Use a blow dryer a lot definitely helps my dried out hair! My hair is very dry and it being some life to it
Alexis C.
Alexis C.

Received this from my hair dresser coupled with the shampoo and love it! Works great for taming my thick and bushy hair.
Hayden P.
Hayden P.
Klamath falls , Or

This stuff first of all smells awesome! I used it about twice a week and I could feel the difference for sure. It's not sticky either which I liked.
Astrid H.
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC

I got this product when my hair was longer and extremely damaged from coloring it one too many times. This stuff work wonders on my hair and really helped to bring it back to life. It also smells like bananas which I love!
Kayla o.
Kayla o.
Lake Forest, CA

I am constantly coloring and bleaching my hair and it's so dry and damaged but this hair repair mask leaves my hair feeling and looking great