BY ORAL-B #31 in Electric Toothbrushes

3D Action for Tooth-by-Tooth Cleaning. Each Oral-B toothbrush head’s design is inspired by professional dental tools. The ProWhite toothbrush head has a specially designed polishing cup to help remove surface stains while bristles clean away plaque, making it ideal for advanced cleaning and whitening. ProWhite works unique Oral-B technology that oscillates, rotates and pulsates, allowing the bristles to surround each tooth for an amazing, tooth-by-tooth clean. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
I have had the oral b electric toothbrush longer than I can remember and I absolutely love it!!
Better than using toothbrush alone. Since my dentist told me electric toothbrush would make my teeth cleaner and healthier, I've been using ever since and I can feel my back teeth are much cleaner than using a normal toothbrush. These brush heads last a long time and lead to much better oral health. Definitely would recommend to everyone!
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Corning, NY
I think the reason I keep choosing oral B for my electric toothbrushes is their wide awray of brush heads. I have a very narrow mouth towards my molars and it's hard to use a normal sized tooth brush to reach everywhere it should go. I love the small size of these brush heads and the fact that they aid in my whitening routine. The brush is gentle yet effective and you can't beat the price!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Nashville, TN
I have had an oral b electric toothbrush longer than I can remember and I absolutely love it. Oral b electric toothbrush brush heads are amazing. They rotate and add just enough pressure to effectively clean your teeth and can reach in even the tiniest of places. These brush heads last a long time and lead to much better oral health. Definitely would recommend!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH
Just bought these replacements heads today for my Oral B electric brush. I replace my brushes about once a month and have been using an electric brush for a couple years. These heads let you know when to replace and really clean your teeth. If you want to feel like you have had a dental cleaning, these brush heads and the electric brush are for you!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Denton, TX
I love my electric tooth brush. I had a really hard time staying cavity free with a regular tooth brush. The tooth brush heads are replaceable and super easy to change out. They give you a good clean for your teeth. Since I got an Oral-B electric toothbrush I have been cavity free! As a person who is afraid of the dentist that is a WIN for me!
Hokka K.
Hokka K.
Watertown, MA
These are fairly basic but can be pricey. Buy them on Amazon - set up a price alert and buy them through subscribe and save when they get cheap. I like that they have that blue bristle bit on them so you know when you should probably replace them. :) I'll keep buying these as long as my Oral-B electric toothbrush keeps ticking.
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
Tucson, AZ
These are great and we've been purchasing them for years. Nothing feels better than popping on a new brush head and having smooth, clean teeth. I took off one start because of the price. The brushes were a Christmas gift so when we received it we weren't aware what this cost, but they're just too good not to use.
Michell M.
Michell M.
Las Vegas, NV
I la la la la love this! The power that this tooth brush has is amazing! I have tried other electric toothbrushes but none of them has the speed/power that this haves. In my trouble areas I just like to leave the tooth brush in one spot and let it spin. My teeth always feel squeaky clean after wards.
Marie F.
Marie F.
These are expensive. I would like to say that doesn't matter, but it does. I have tried many knock -off brands, but they don't last and you can tell the difference in the bristles and the way they move and last. I use them, and I manage to budget them in, but I do wish they were not so expensive.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
These Oral-B brush heads are long lasting and worth your money! They hold up very well and have strong bristles, yet are gentle to not hurt your gums. I bought this in a large pack from Costco for my family and we all love them! I do not have others to compare them to, but I think they are great!