BY ORAL-B

3D Action for Tooth-by-Tooth Cleaning. Each Oral-B toothbrush head’s design is inspired by professional dental tools. The ProWhite toothbrush head has a specially designed polishing cup to help remove surface stains while bristles clean away plaque, making it ideal for advanced cleaning and whitening. ProWhite works unique Oral-B technology that oscillates, rotates and pulsates, allowing the bristles to surround each tooth for an amazing, tooth-by-tooth clean. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stevie H.
Altoona, PA
My go to brush, the price is really fair, and the brush cleans your teeth with ease. You feel like you just got a professional cleaning every day. You can change the brush heads to the softer or firmer, which I like alot
Rachel F.
Northfield
I love these. My teeth feel cleaner and my guns are healthier. I will 100% buy again. I got them at giant eagle. They are reasonably prices and definitely exceeded my expectations.
Angie W.
Shell Beach, CA
The best oral b brush head for my electric toothbrush. I like the shape and power of it. I ordered through Amazon and I’ll be buying it again. I use it two to three times a day and satisfied with this product.
Dominique N.
These replacement heads for my toothbrush leave my teeth feeling like I've just had my teeth cleaned by my dentist. They are very effective, but I find the price is a bit high, so I have to shop around to get get the best price. Definitely worth recommending!
Cynthia C.
Littleton, CO
My sister works at a dental office and got me an electric oralb toothbrush with these heads for a very cheap price. After using this toothbrush for a few years now, I will never go back to a manual toothbrush. I love how electric toothbrushes make my teeth feel.
Jan P.
Atlanta, GA
Love it! me and my husband like it a lot and it is so useful that comes in 2 counts, this way we can keep track of when to replace them! I usually buy at any pharmacy or even grocery stores. You can find them everywhere! Recommended brand trusted by dentists.
Robyn H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great toothbrush. The replacement heads are reasonably priced and very easy to change. They provide a tool that helps press the locking mechanism and unlatch the head. This toothbrush really leaves your teeth feeling clean, like you just got a cleaning at the dentist.
Morgan R.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
We use the Oral-B electric toothbrushes with the replaceable heads. These are the best toothbrushes we have used, and they remove plaque a lot better than their competitors. Having replaceable brush heads is a nice bonus. Highly recommend!
Masara I.
El Cajon , CA
Ok I got this because their brushes get worn out so quickly. I don't brush too aggressively so I know it has to be the quality of the product. However it's super affordable so for me its worth it to keep using the product. These replacements are perfect and easy to connect.
Moralee T.
West Chicago, IL
I love this electric toothbrush. I have been using it for years and using a maneul toothbrush just doesn;t feel right. They can easily get food out of your teeth in the smallest of places. Electric toothbrushes can be on the expensive side, but they are so worth it.