Skin CareFacial SkincarePeter Thomas Roth
Professional Strength 3% Retinoid Plus

Professional Strength 3% Retinoid Plus

by Peter Thomas Roth

Contains high-potency advanced 3% Retinoid, a form of Vitamin A that is more effective and stable than other forms of retinol. This lightweight overnight treatment helps even the look of skin tone and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Has anyone tried this product? I am looking for a good retinol to incorporate into my skincare.
How does this product compare to the night serum by Peter Thomas Roth?
Does this help with the appearance of large pores?
Start your review of Professional Strength 3% Retinoid Plus!
Alicia P.
Chevy Chase, MD
Professional Strength 3% Retinoid Plus uploaded by Alicia P.
Purchased at: Peter Thomas Roth
I just started using this retinol and I absolutely love it I have dry acne prone skin and I’m so happy I consider trying this
Heidi H.
Ankeny, IA
I bought this serum at Sephora and used it for about 2 months. A little goes a long way, as far as the price goes, but for my skin I did not notice any difference. The serum did not irritate my skin and absorbed well, but did nothing for me. I would not suggest this product.
Sandy G.
Delta, OH
Amazing product reasonably price definitely will use it again because it was so stinking amazing
Karen L.
Brentwood, TN
Love a retinol and what it can do for you. This is a good one. Not sure it’s better than my go to brand of The Ordinary but it’s still a good reputable working brand.
Carey A.
Naugatuck, CT
I really wanted to absolutely love this product. Although it does work great I do find that my skin is very dry in the morning. Even after using a thick moisturizer over the retinol I still wake up with very dry patches around my mouth area. The application isn’t that easy as it is very liquid consistency almost as if it was made of just water which does make applying somewhat challenging. However in their defense a lot of retinol serum‘s are like this. I would recommend this product for others to try
Myriam G.
Los Angeles , CA
Professional Strength 3% Retinoid Plus uploaded by Myriam G.
excellent, I highly recommend it since I use it, my texture on the skin has improved, it also helps to prevent lines of expression, it leaves your skin moisturized, nothing dry, it's great.
Eulrey H.
landover, MD
I have very sensitive, oily acne prone skin and I wanted to try a Retinol product that wouldn't irritate my skin. I was referred to the  Professional Strength 3% Retinoid Plus by my sister who has similar skin. I LOVE this serum. It is highly potent  so read the directions and keep it away from your eyes. The serum never broke me out and helped calm my skin. I am even noticing my acne scars fade.
Elona T.
Professional Strength 3% Retinoid Plus uploaded by Elona T.
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
I have the other type of the serum but this one is good too. Good value of you get it at Burlington or other stores. 5$ discount. It is effective and keep the skin smooth and also is not oily. Definitely recommend it to try. Like I always say not every skin has the same structure
Kiara H.
LaVerne
This retinol is everything! My back story is I had cystic acne growing up and was left with scars (like crater skin) . I talked to one of the employees at Sephora told them I get acne here and there but not as bad I want to work on the texture of my skin he recommended this ptr product and in a bout 3 months my skin got clearer from acne but also my texture was going away and fast I was so happy with the progress I told so many people about this lifesaver of a product! I do recommend using this in conjunction with peel pads for faster results because the retinol pushes up the dead sin layer which then the peel pad sand them away for the new baby skin cells to show they faster!
Kathryn W.
South Bend, IN
This seems like a good retinoid product. It absorbs well. Unfortunately, my skin hates almost every single retinoid/retinal product I've tried. I'm sure this would work well for others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anita W.
Winnipeg , MB
il y a 3 ans
Looking for a good moisturizer to use overnight on top of my Professional Strength 3% Retinoid Plus. I have acne prone skin, but I can’t mix AHA/BHA with retinol. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Luz S.
il y a 4 ans
Elizabeth M. il y a 3 ans
It smoothed the skin so much, and lessons the appearance of wrinkles and scars. You will notice a difference in a week and your makeup will go on smoothly. I can't say it's a miracle, but it is pretty close to it!