BY SEBASTIAN

Natalia S.
Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA
This hair spray is the best and holds all day long. It defiantly met my expectations and will buy again. It is better than most hair sprays because it does not have a strong smell and is extremely effective. I would recommend to friends because of its long lasting use.
Debbie S.
Macon, GA
Like it but like the super shaper better I think. The zero g is good in the way it feels and it is light and not heavy looking, but I am used to the super shaper's heavy control.
Jessica B.
Plant City, FL
This hairspray is really great for a day to night look. It holds your style all day and you can brush it out and restyle for night wear and spray again without your hair feeling crusty or weighing it down. It is a really great product.
Lupita O.
Fresno, CA
My ONLY go to brand or hairspray. Really worth the price. My hair is thick and my scalp is dry so if I get a sticky hairspray, I will begin to flake and this spray works! I can wear all day and keep my style.
Rachel S.
Lynchburg, VA
This is the greatest hairspray! I used this during my show choir competitions in high school! It has the extra strength hold with the soft look touch to it! I recommend to all!
Katie G.
Winchester, CA
As a professional I adore this shampoo. It holds through any weather. I recommended it to anyone needing an extra hold. It helps hold curls or waves. I love the smell also.
Andrea T.
This is the hair spray will buy over and over again. Great for our humid climate and that perfect hold.
Elizabeth N.
San Jose, CA
Best hairspray if you need something to hold your curls all day but not leave your hair feeling stiff.
Amy M.
Ottawa
This hairspray gives great hold without being stiff, however the nozzle tends to get clogged with the product.