Professional Sebastian Shaper Hold and Control Hairspray, 10.6 oz

by Sebastian

Sebastian Shaper Hair Spray Regular is a light weight, extra strong hold, hair sculpting spray that is intended for daily use on slightly damp and moist hair. This Sebastian Shaper Hair Spray Regular helps moisturize dry and damaged hair, imparts a radiant shine to hair and provides phenomenal hold for all of today's dynamic hair styles.

I have wavy/loose curls. Does this product help define curls?
Start your review of Professional Sebastian Shaper Hold and Control Hairspray, 10.6 oz!
Blue Ridge, GA
This Sebastian Shaper hairspray has been my holy grail product for 30 years now. I love that it holds, it smells Amazing and you can comb thru it easily at the end of the day. This is my favorite product Ever❤️ I would and have recommended for many years, there is no substitute either, on can goes a long way, go ahead and do yourself a favor try this hairspray I promise you won’t be disappointed
The [product:professional-sebastian-shaper-hold-and-control-hairspray,-10.6-oz] is my go to ride or die hairspray. It’s light mist covers my style without weighing down my hair but has a strong enough hold that my style stays in place all day. It doesn’t leave the hair feeling stiff or crunchy. I would highly recommend!
pico rivera, CA
being in the hair industry for so long I just recently picked up a bottle of this and I have to say now I see why so many cosmetologisthave used this for so many years. It is awesome. I am not a fan of a lot of product in my hair and this feels like nothing and offers good flexible hold and humidity resistant.
I've tried a lot of different hairspray but keep coming back to sebastian.  I use both the shaper plus and regular shaper hair spray depending on the amount of hold I want.  The Hold and Control defintely keeps my hair in place.
Catoosa, OK
Amazing hair spray that has a long lasting hold. Never sticky. Always keeps my locks in place even through humidity, rain, shine, you name it. I'll keep coming back to this one. A little spritz and you're good to go with zero touch ups
Shakopee, MN
Best hairspray I’ve ever used! My hair is touchable but never falls out! I have thick and heavy hair and this makes curling it a cinch. It will hold my style for many days! It also works as a heat protectant which is perfect!
I could rave about this hair spray forever. It was recommended to me by a stylist because I wanted something light, with medium to good hold, and no crunchy feeling in the hair afterwards. This spray achieves that and smells great!
Williamstown, NJ
There’s a reason you seen dozens of cans of this at any hair salon. It’s lightweight and perfect for any hair type. If used sparingly it creates touchable hold and If used heavier handed it’s hold will last a lifetime.
Jamestown, NY
This hairspray works great! I enjoy that it keeps its hold and that it is decently priced for the quality. I wouldn’t improve anything about this product. This hairspray is very effective! I will continue to buy!
Utica, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
This hairspray is far from any hairspray where it won’t make your hair sticky, unable to brush, hair feeling crunchy LOL. I can still comb my hair with this product in, its my go to! Always on sale at ulta too 🤗