Professional Sebastian Shaper Hold and Control Hairspray, 10.6 oz uploaded by Laura B.Professional Sebastian Shaper Hold and Control Hairspray, 10.6 oz uploaded by Barbie B.

BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian Shaper Hair Spray Regular is a light weight, extra strong hold, hair sculpting spray that is intended for daily use on slightly damp and moist hair. This Sebastian Shaper Hair Spray Regular helps moisturize dry and damaged hair, imparts a radiant shine to hair and provides phenomenal hold for all of today's dynamic hair styles. see more...

🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
By far, the best hairspray, hands down! Great flexible hold for my thick and fine hair. I can do my hair in curls and it will hold them all in place without feeling cakey and hard. It's so light yet so strong. I can't go without this Hairspray.
Sydni S.
This is my favorite holding spray. It's affordable and I buy it for $9 and some change at Salon Centric. It's at a professional store $3 and some change cheaper than Sally's. It doesn't turn white. It lasts long and you can comb through it once you apply it ❤️
Jeryn F.
I've used this product for 10+ years! It's the perfect amount of gold without my hair looking crispy and matted. It smells great and doesn't leave white flakes. It also works wonders for keeping my coarse hair from frizzing in warm months!
Debra Renee L.
Edinburg , TX
I love this hairspray so much because it doesn’t leave that ugly hard feeling on your hair, it honestly looks like you have no hairspray on that’s why I love it so much! It does a great job and holding your hair in place as well!
Bailey R.
Crystal Spgs, MS
Love this hair spray. I have been using it for years. It's a good value for the price and it does not have a weird scent like others but smells like how hair spray should smell I would recommend this to others.
Christine R.
Rochester, NY
I looooooove this hairspray! It doesn’t make your hair sticky or stiff and it holds curls for daaaays, even if you sleep on them!! My only dislike is the smell, but then again I’m quite sensitive with the nose!
Morgan J.
N Charleston, SC
Only hair spray I use! Ulta normally has it on sale twice a year and you can get it for $8 a can. Also can pick it up at salllys! I highly recommend. Good hold but doesn’t make your hair hard.
Rose M.
Trumbull, CT
As a hairdresser this is my favorite hairspray personally and professionally you almost can layer it and it won't feel sticky and totally brush able as well love it!!
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Shaper is my go to hairspray. I can often get a deal when buying through Ulta. My hair is blonde, the strands are thin but there are a lot of them. The scent is fine, no issues there. It is truly brushable and has good hold. Only issue is it can clog but if you store it upside down that can help prevent that!
Alina V.
Warrington, PA
My mom introduced me to this hairspray and I am happy she did. This hairspray does exactly what it claims to do- creates touchable, flexible and movable style but still has a great hold! And I love the packaging and the way it smells. Professional Sebastian Shaper Hold and Control Hairspray, 10.6 oz