BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian Shaper Hair Spray Regular is a light weight, extra strong hold, hair sculpting spray that is intended for daily use on slightly damp and moist hair. This Sebastian Shaper Hair Spray Regular helps moisturize dry and damaged hair, imparts a radiant shine to hair and provides phenomenal hold for all of today's dynamic hair styles. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Leisha S.
Greer, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this hairspray solely because it was on sale and I was in a bind the day of my best friend’s wedding. It ended up being fantastic! I use a good bit after I curl my hair and the bottle lasted me a little over a year. Totally worth the price given how long it lasts!
Sydni S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite holding spray. It's affordable and I buy it for $9 and some change at Salon Centric. It's at a professional store $3 and some change cheaper than Sally's. It doesn't turn white. It lasts long and you can comb through it once you apply it ❤️
Debra Renee L.
Edinburg , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairspray so much because it doesn’t leave that ugly hard feeling on your hair, it honestly looks like you have no hairspray on that’s why I love it so much! It does a great job and holding your hair in place as well!
Bailey R.
Crystal Spgs, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hair spray. I have been using it for years. It's a good value for the price and it does not have a weird scent like others but smells like how hair spray should smell I would recommend this to others.
Christine R.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I looooooove this hairspray! It doesn’t make your hair sticky or stiff and it holds curls for daaaays, even if you sleep on them!! My only dislike is the smell, but then again I’m quite sensitive with the nose!
Morgan J.
Conway, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only hair spray I use! Ulta normally has it on sale twice a year and you can get it for $8 a can. Also can pick it up at salllys! I highly recommend. Good hold but doesn’t make your hair hard.
Lexi A.
Titusville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My most bought hairspray. I buy mine at Ulta. It has a nice hold and does not leave my hair feeling hard and crunchy. Love that it is brushable. Holds up well in the humidity. Would recommend!
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shaper is my go to hairspray. I can often get a deal when buying through Ulta. My hair is blonde, the strands are thin but there are a lot of them. The scent is fine, no issues there. It is truly brushable and has good hold. Only issue is it can clog but if you store it upside down that can help prevent that!
Rose M.
Trumbull, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a hairdresser this is my favorite hairspray personally and professionally you almost can layer it and it won't feel sticky and totally brush able as well love it!!
Alina V.
Warrington , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom introduced me to this hairspray and I am happy she did. This hairspray does exactly what it claims to do- creates touchable, flexible and movable style but still has a great hold! And I love the packaging and the way it smells. Professional Sebastian Shaper Hold and Control Hairspray, 10.6 oz