#15 in Stain Remover

Specially formulated with powerful stain-fighting ingredients that penetrate and eliminate the toughest stains. Safe for all colorfast washables, works in all temperatures. Application: Laundry Applicable Material: Fabric.RAC00230. 00230. Professional RESOLVE Professional RESOLVE Spray 'n Wash Stain Remover. see more...

Professional RESOLVE Spray 'n Wash Stain Remover
  • "This product works great I spray some on my kids clothes before I throw them in the washer and the stain takes off " in 1 review
Maddie L.
Rolla, MO
So I accidentally washed a recently tie dyed shirt with a white tee-shirt and there were light blue splotches on it. I noticed as soon as it came out of the washer. I pretty much doused it in spray n wash and the rewashed it again. I think the shirt is whiter then when I bought it now. It works fast and it's amazing, highly recommend.
Melinda S.
National City, CA
Resolve does a help a little, but I've found better products out there. Unfortunately for me, in my experience, I find that if you don't use the spray right away on "fresh" stains, it does very little. But if that's the case, all stains are easily removed if taken care of before they set. Why then would I have a need for product when it's all technique?
Carly V.
I brought this to college with me and used it on all of my stains. Mixed with a little water, it helps gets out stains. I would definitely buy it again and it is not too expensive either.
Mariah K.
Decorator Expert
This is the only stain remover I use! It works on all kinds of stains, including ones that have been washed and dried in! Having young babies, I have seen many cringe-worthy stains and this has never failed at eliminating them!
Suzette A.
Grenada, MS
This Stain Remover works great. I always check my clothes before I put it in the wash. When I find a stain I spray the Resolve & was . That's i . It works great!!
Ashley M.
Santaquin, UT
Having young children, it is almost inevitable that some sort of stain will appear on clothes! Having a stain remover is great, but being able to directly spray onto the source of the stain from the bottle makes it so much easier! I just spray it, rub a little and it comes out!
Tahirah M.
I absolutely love this spray. i started using it when my daughter was a baby it helped with her bibs and it also smelt good which was a plus for me. i still use it till this day.
Hilary F.
Enon Valley, PA
I've used this on cat and wine stains and it works really well. I would definitely suggest using it before you put something in the laundry, sometimes takes a few tries.
Abby B.
CRESTLINE, OH
My mother got me started on using this. This is the only stain remover I use in my house. Just spray before you wash, very simple to use.
Katie M.
Marsing, ID
I always buy this product. I just spray it on the clothes and let it sit for a couple minutes and wash. The stains come out every time.

Kayla C.
Holton, KS
Does this stuff actually work well? I am a new mom to an almost 3 month old and he is staining clothes will this get the stains out guaranteed?
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Decorator Expert
How fast does this work? And how well on a score of 1-10, 10 being the best.