BY RESOLVE #24 in Carpet Cleaners

Protect and clean your carpets at home or in the office. Three-in-one product acts as an extraction cleaner traffic lane cleaner and pre-treatment spray. Can be used on wool nylon and other synthetic and stain-resistant carpets. Concentrated formula makes up to 64 gallons. Cleaner/Detergent Type: Fabric; Application: Carpet; Applicable Material: N/A; Chemical Compound: N/A. see more...

Buy on www.ama...*
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
Grabbed for around five dollars at the local Home Depot, and I did not regret it. Had to clean the carpet, and didn't want to go to Walmart, so I decided to try something a little different, especially since I was going to be doing this myself; all in all, the job turned out great!!, and I was pleased.
Kat C.
We have a toddler, 2 cats, 1 dog, and a pretty busy house since I mostly work at home. Resolve has picked up some of the most ridiculous stains so quickly no one even gets a chance to realize I was gone.
McKenzie C.
Panama City, FL
This product works amazing! Having 3 dogs in my house has left my carpet a complete disaster, but when I use a wet vacuum with this product everything vanishes until the next time my dogs track mud in.
Ashlie W.
Bellevue
Use it when shampooing carpets. Gets the nasty gross dirt up and out and leaves the room smelling amazing! I highly recommend this product if you want a nice smelling room that you know is clean.
Samantha M.
Enosburg Falls, VT
I love this mix. It takes out almost everything from the carpet.. any stains or musty smells. Just make sure you rinse the carpet 2 or 3 times after you shampoo it. Works great for my car too!
Kimberly C.
Erial
Resolve is better than other brands I've used but I keep looking for the perfect one. I recently bought a spot cleaner and use either lysol red or clorox. Does a much better job
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Resolve works amazing on ANY stain on the carpet. I have kids, so a million and one spills Nd stains are a daily thing. Lol. I keep a stock of resolve in my cleaning cabinet.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love professional resolve carpet extraction cleaner because it is a great value and is priced reasonable. i bought this at walmart and will continue buying this product. it is very effective and i was completely satisfied. i would definitely buy again and recommend to friends and family.
Jennifer H.
works well on light stains but not on dark stains like red wine or coffee. Multiple treatments are required, but that eventually does damage to the carpet. Great for pet stains and apple juice that the kids may have spilled. I would use this product on my car seats
Sierra  H.
Loveland, OH
Gets stains and dirt out of carpet! Leaves the carpet smelling fresh and clean and honestly I couldn't ask for more! Typically I get a great deal for it at my local Kroger or Walmart! I would definitely buy it time and time again!
SALLY M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this anything like the rug doctor