#89 in Carpet Cleaners

Cleans tough spots and stains resists resoiling. Effective against most food- and grease-based stains. Can be used as a traffic lane cleaner and pre-treatment spray. Neutralizes odors. Safe on wool, nylon, and other synthetic and stain-resistant carpets. Stock up and save Application: Carpet Applicable Material: Nylon Wool Chemical Compound: Isopropyl Alcohol Materials: N/A.RAC97402CT. 97402CT. Professional RESOLVE Professional RESOLVE Carpet Cleaner. see more...

Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cleans like no other! This spray is easy to use and can quickly clean any stains on your carpet or area rugs in no time. I use it to spot clean all the area rugs in my home. It smells great and does not leave your carpet hard and crunchy. I found it works well on pet stains too.
Nicole W.
Sandy, UT
This is a reliable brand of carpet cleaner we have used in my family for years! It smells nice and after spraying it on the carpet, I let it sit for about an hour for the most effective results! I continue to buy this product every time I run out!
KJ T.
This product is a mist have with pets around. It works very well on carpets and upholstery of all types. I haven't found a carpet cleaner that does better work. It not only cleans the stain but it makes it smell fresh and eliminates any odor
Kiersten P.
Topeka, KS
This product works quick and effectively. It gets the smell out very quickly and the stain goes away with so much ease. You gotta do a little dirty work, but in the end this products cuts that down so much.
Casey W.
Lyman, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We don't have much carpet in our house, but it seems what little we do have are our boys' favorite spots to create messes. Thank goodness for Resolve to get unspeakable stains out of our brand new rugs!
Brittany B.
Semmes, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is pretty much the only carpet cleaner you need in your home. Nice price tag, works super well. I just spot treat with this and then when I need to actually clean my carpets go over stubborn stains with this first and then while still wet use my actual carpet cleaner over the top. 99% of the time the stain is gone like magic.
Heather W.
Ona, WV
I always us this for the carpet in our house and nothing else. I've potty trained 2 dogs and you would never know. Also my daughter threw up a blueberry smoothie on her pink carpet. I thought it was ruined of course. This got every trace of blue/purple out of the carpet.
Jennifer H.
West Monroe, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only carpet cleaner I will use lately. It works so well. I have had the worst stains/odors from having a toddler and it has never failed me.
Mary H.
This works great on our carpet and furniture. It cleans up pet messes as well as food and drink spills. It even works well on dried up stains.
Stephanie V.
Having a dog that's stubborn accounts for some accidents. Resolve always comes through to prevent stains and smell from our carpet.