BeautyFaceFace MakeupRevolution Beauty
Professional Oil Control Fixing Spray V4

Professional Oil Control Fixing Spray V4

Das OIL CONTROL Fixing Spray ist ein leichtes Make-up-Fixierspray, das Hautglanz absorbiert und ein mattes Finish schenkt. Innovative High-Tech Inhaltsstoffe fixieren dein Gesichts- und Augen-Make-up, damit es weder verschmiert noch verblasst. Bis zu 12 Stunden lang wirst du so aussehen, als ob du dein Make-up gerade eben erst aufgetragen hättest.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Professional Oil Control Fixing Spray V4!
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
Professional Oil Control Fixing Spray V4 uploaded by Megan P.
This is make-up revolution london's oil control fixing spray called matte fix. It's a really great product for after you do your make-up to lightly mist & it controls oil ALL day. I used it for 14hrs without oil or build up or irritation of any kind so I'm super happy with it. This product def does what it's meant to do if your oil prone or work in a hotter environment this might be a great buy for u too! Overall happy with the brand as it's cruelty free, vegan, & prices are affordable for a high end product without breaking the bank so 5/5 easily in my opinion! 💙Professional Oil Control Fixing Spray V4
Cindy M.
Brownsville, TX
Professional Oil Control Fixing Spray V4 uploaded by Cindy M.
I really like this product! After 11 hrs. my face was still mattefied. Usually I would have to blot our excess oil from my face twice a day, but with this setting spray I did not touch my face at all, all day long. My makeup still looks pretty great after a long day of work! I am highly satisfied and I highly recommend this product!
Patricia O.
Sant joan, Alicante
Professional Oil Control Fixing Spray V4 uploaded by Patricia O.
Lo he usado un par de veces y no termina de convencerme... pero quiero seguir dándole más oportunidades. No veo que fije mucho el maquillaje ya que antes de comprar este producto usaba unos polvos fijadores y no manchaba tanto. tambien siento un pequeño ardor al usarlo. I have used it a couple of times and it does not convince me ... but I want to continue giving it more opportunities. I do not see that the makeup fixes much since before buying this product I used a fixing powder and it did not stain so much. I also feel a little burning when using it.
Chloe C.
Derbyshire
Professional Oil Control Fixing Spray V4 uploaded by Chloe C.
Even though I have dry skin this spray does not cling to me and makes my makeup last all night on night outs! Super cheap drugstore fixing/ setting spray and doesn’t make your skin feel heavy! 10/10 would recommend #revolution #fixingspray #settingspray #makeup #influencer #follow
Christina T.
Birmingham
Professional Oil Control Fixing Spray V4 uploaded by Christina T.
My skin is dry and I don’t need a matte fixing spray, but I bought this for special ocasion or nights club or for summer days. On my skin lasts for a good time, really settles all powders and mattes the skin without it looking completely flat. 4 stars cuz the smell is awfull.
Jamie H.
Pocatello, ID
Don’t expect a delicate mist. This thing sprays a hefty amount straight on your face. It isn’t strongly scented, which I like. I’m updating this review because it turns out I use this product all the time and it really melts all the layers of my makeup together. I can use it to prime my face for a more matte application of foundation. It’s a good setting spray for a good price. I wish the mist were a bit finer.
Isla H.
This is a good setting spray with a good price point. I have been using this everg day for a while now to set in my makeup for the day, and i can say it lasts all day long. All though i do not have oily skin i would say it would be a good product to pick up if you do.
Elisabeth K.
Saarbrücken
Professional Oil Control Fixing Spray V4 uploaded by Elisabeth K.
To be honest, that wasn't the best product what i ever tried. I was really excited about this, but I'm not very impressed unfortunately. I won't buy that again
Aniqa C.
London , London
Professional Oil Control Fixing Spray V4 uploaded by Aniqa C.
this product is not the best but it’s okay. It doesn’t really control the oil as after 2 hours my make up does start melting off and my face gets even more oily. I wouldn’t really recommend this product as it doesn’t really do it’s job. It sets more of an oily finish rather than a matte look.
в Я.
Professional Oil Control Fixing Spray V4 uploaded by в Я.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!❤️ My skin is a bit oily, but this matte fixing spray makes my makeup look very good and my makeup stays on much longer than it ussualy would. I recommend it to people with oily skin🙈

Looking for your answer?