Professional Nail Polish Enamel Glow In The Dark 0.5 Oz.

BY MIRAGE COSMETICS, INC.

Glow In The Dark. This is a top coat, and shouldn't be used by itself. Suggested use: Use a white base and the apply with Glow in the dark, for a better effect use 2 to 3 coats. see more...

• Does this really glow? And is this how they make the ombr...2 Answers
  • Do your nails still obviously glow in the dark if you use...2 Answers
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
I received this top coat in my Sparkle VoxBox and was super excited because I’ve never used a glow in the dark polish before. I had a hard time finding colors that it went well with since it has to be used only has a topcoat but ended up finding a pretty silvery, icy white color that it went really nice with. Unfortunately I didn’t have an occasion this Halloween to let my manicure glow but when I did test it’s ability to glow in the dark, my nails looked incredibly unique and festive. I can’t wait to try this out if I ever go to an event where there are black lights, my nails would most definitely be a show stopper.
Heather P.
*I received this product free in the Influenster Sparkle VoxBox for my honest review*

This was a fun one to try for Halloween. It went on quickly, smoothly and also dried quickly. However to activate the glow in the dark aspect you need to shine light directly on your nails. You get a good glow but it only lasts a few seconds before it begins to fade. So you will not get that all night glow in the dark that you're hoping for. I have not tested under black light so maybe that is better? Unfortunately can't recommend since you may end up disappointed. I'm curious how the other actual colored polishes are though. So overall a fun gimmick but the payoff isn't worth the time.
Devon F.
I received this nail polish in my #sparklevoxbox as a complimentary gift in exchange for my honest review. The glow in the dark polish was almost like a matte shimmer top coat (if that makes sense) which I actually really liked. It didn't change the color of my base coat whatsoever. The glow in the dark feature was not super effective unfortunately. If you shined a bright light on it like a flash of a camera, it would glow very brightly for a few seconds, but it went away fairly easily. I have attached a photo of the nails right after I flashed a light on them (no filter or enhancement of the photo) I still gave this four stars because I feel the product would still be fun for a night out or if you are going to a "glow" party. The polish will definitely do its job.
Yisueidy R.
South Korea
Esp. El Sinfull color glow in the dark me llego en mi #sparklevoxbox y tengo que decir que me decepciono. en el envase se ve brilloso pero una vez en las uñas no puedes ver el brillo. la formula es buena y no cambia el color que ya tenias en las uñas pero para mi no es suficientemente glow in the dark. estaba muy ansiosa de probarlo y me decepciono. amo la marca y demás colores. pero este no me enamoro

Eng. the Sinfull color glow in the dark I got in my #sparklevoxbox i have to say i was disappointed. in the package looks shiny but once in the nails you can not see the shine. the formula is good and does not change the color you already had in the nails but for me it is not enough glow in the dark. I was very excited to try it and I was disappointed. I love the brand and other colors. but I do not fall in love with this one!
Molly D.
Anderson, SC
I received this nail polish for free in the #SparkleVoxBox. I was excited to try it on. The nail polish went on smooth but it peeled off after a couple of days. I also couldn’t get any of the black witch pieces to come out of the bottle. It also doesn’t glow in the dark very well or for very long. I found when I flashed the nails with light it would glow for a little bit but not for her long.
Esmeralda M.
Indio, CA
I love this brand! When I saw I was receiving this glow in the dark nail polish in my Sparkle VoxBox, just in time for Halloween I was super excited. However, after trying it on I was a bit disappointed. It goes on smooth and It doesn't have that strong harsh smell most nail polish have, but it doesn't really glow. I had to place my hands under a light for about 20 minutes to get them to glow.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
I bought the color witch hazel which glows in the dark. But it also has tiny blue skull and crossbones in it. I love it!! It actually glows in the dark and the skills are adorable!! My only concern is I wish the would have put more in the bottle. They're kind of hard to get out. But it's a perfect Halloween night polish!!!
Bri H.
Windsor mill , MD
You have to put so much on your nail in order for it to actually glow and obviously when you use too much nail polish it looks sloppy. In the picture we actually did multiple coats on the finger that doesn’t glow and the one that is showing is just a glob. Professional Nail Polish Enamel Glow In The Dark 0.5 Oz. The pinky nail is the non glowing nail and the other finger is with a lot of product on it 😳😕
Aujha A.
Denver, CO
I’m not sure what I expected from this nail polish but the results definitely exceeded whatever that may have been! The polish goes on smoothly and dries pretty quickly. I love that it can double as a top coat because it goes on clear. I received this product for free from Sinful Colors in my Sparkle Voxbox. Thanks! I’ll definitely be buying it in the future.
Charlotte K.
I received this complimentary in a voxbox just in time for Halloween. This is a great polish. It dries down quickly and doesn’t chip. Plus it’s super fun! I’ll definitely be checking out more sinful colors polishes in the future.
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
Do your nails still obviously glow in the dark if you use a normal, clear gel coat on top of the glow in the dark coats?
Alexia d.
Does this really glow? And is this how they make the ombré glow nails???