by Lysol

Kills Staph, Pseudomonas, E. coli, HIV-1 (AIDS Virus) and other harmful germs on hard, nonporous surfaces when used as directed. The thick 9.5% hydrochloric acid formula coats, cleans, disinfects and deodorizes the entire bowl by dissolving stubborn...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Professional Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner - Liquid Solution - 32 fl oz (1 quart) - Wintergreen Scent - Blue, Green!
Jacksonville, FL
Easy and quick to use. I just pour it all around the walls of the inside of the toilet bowl and then let it sink into the walls and then after 5 minutes I use the toilet brush to vigorously brush on the stains. However, my toilet bowl still has yellow marks that it does not affect at all.
Rego Park, NY
Purchased at: Target
This product does wonders for removing stains from toilets. We had this ring of yellow in my toilet that never went away even with several different sprays over five years. This product was able to get it out in about two washes, which is amazing for its price!
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My family and I love buying Lysol products for our bathroom because its a good brand and everything I've used so far from them has not disappointed me. This toilet bowl cleaner is great because it get rids of any build up and is easy to use. I usually just pour it in and leave it for a min and then I clean it. Gives me a spotless clean toilet every time! Very affordable and works great.
Quesnel
Only one I use as we have hard water and I find this is the only one that removes the hard water stains and cleans in one go