BY LYSOL

This tuberculocidal, virucidal, fungicidal and bactericidal formula kills 99.9% of germs on hard, nonporous sufaces and is effective against over 50 microorganisms including H1N1 influenza A Virus, MRSA, Norovirus, Rhinovirus, Poliovirus Type 1, Hepatitis A virus, Hepatitis B virus and HIV-1 AIDS Virus when used as directed. Eliminates odors and prevents the growth of mold and mildew. Use on showers, sinks, countertops, around toilet areas, toys, telephones, garbage bins, waiting rooms and in laboratories. Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: Ceramic Glass Plastic Stainless Steel Tile Chemical Compound: Isopropyl Alcohol Materials: N/A. see more...

Anne P.
It is so hard to find a quick way to disinfect all the frequently touched areas in my home. Especially, when you have kids that touch everything. I find spraying Lysol Country Scented spray on all my door knobs, the toilet seat and flush handle, remote controls, and game controllers daily.
It not only fights the flu bug but, it fights mold and other fowl smelling items like trash cans and shower floors. I love the fresh country scent quite a bit better than the original too.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I love using the stuff in my kitchen especially after I handle raw meats. I also love to spray the stuff on any services that may be touched a lot such as doorhandles, toilet knobs, etc. this product is also super affordable and can be found basically at any retailer such as target or Walmart. I would definitely recommend picking this up. But it does tend to have a little bit of a odor to it so if that bothers you that is something to take into consideration.
Alexis P.
Having children is like having little germ monsters running around bringing you every germ they have come into comtact with everyday! As much as we would like to possibly keep them in a bubble we cant so i would definitely recommend getting you a can of lysol for every room to keep the germs from spreading from one family member to the next!
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Mega Parent Expert
This has the best scents and is really good to kill germs when your hold has stomach bug. It's been very effective for me I spray it all over my toilet and bathroom the door handles etc it's a great price at Walmart. I would recommend.
Katie H.
Pflugerville, TX
I mean, who doesn't enjoy walking around spraying a can of Lysol? I feel so powerful killing germs! Ha! I really like this scent. I use it in the kitchen, bathrooms, laundry rooms, stair banister and obviously door handles!
Gabrielle G.
Mega Parent Expert
I trust Lysol with mine and my child's health! The flu has been very bad where we live and even after getting our flu shots, I still worried. My Lysol spray has been my best friend and it has not let us down!
Kimberly G.
Mega Parent Expert
I seriously can't live without a disinfectant spray..I love this one and I love the brand Lysol..it smells good..I totally recommend this to anyone
Brittany S.
Hemet, Ca
I run a daycare and I have 8 little ones running around all day. I buy this stuff by the case and spray it daily to keep germs away.
Desaray J.
maryville, TN
I love Lysol products and have always used them whenever and wherever I possibly can! Very handy with 3 small kids in school.
Skyler J.
I buy this religious with a house got of children I lysol everything plus I just bought their teachers a pack of lysol spray
Matasha M.
Paris , TX
Where else besides Wal-Mart can I find this scent?
Yvette P.
Seguin
Does this scent smell good ?
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, OH
When are they coming out with new scents?
Vanessa C.
Is this a new scent and would you recommend?
Danyelli B.