8 answers

I would say yes. But spray first then let air out before letting the kids in.
3 months ago
I wouldn’t recommend this around children. I’m a preschool director and per our state representative, we are not allowed to use this product if children are present. #momof2 #12yearoldand3yearold
3 months ago
Has a really strong odor that gives me a headache and sometimes effects my respiratory. I use it only if I have to around kids in a well ventilated area.
4 months ago
I use this around my kids and I have never had an issue however I don’t allow them to touch it.
4 months ago
I did back when my kids were little but we didn’t have a choice. With all the natural products we have today, I would definitely recommend you not using this one.
4 months ago
Go for all natural products or homemade like mixture of tea tree and eucalyptus essential oils will be a great option and safe. Be sure with the quality of essential oils.
4 months ago
I don’t really think any chemical cleaners are “safe” for anyone to be breathing. That’s just my personal opinion. I have switch all of my house hold cleaning/laundry products to Melaluca. Everything is chemical free. It does a great job and smells amazing. You do have to order online and pay shipping but I find it convenient. If you want to purchase in store seventh generation is really good. Melaleuca Sol-U-Guard Botanical 2x Disinfectant 16ozSeventh Generation Lemongrass Citrus Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner