Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesAll-Purpose CleanersLysol
Professional Disinfectant Spray, Original Scent, 19oz [Original Scent]

Professional Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Original Scent, 19oz [Original Scent]

This tuberculocidal, virucidal, fungicidal and bactericidal formula kills 99.9% of germs on hard, nonporous surfaces and is effective against over 50 microorganisms including H1N1 (Influenza A virus) MRSA, Norovirus, Rhinovirus, Poliovirus Type 1, Hepatitis A virus, Hepatitis B virus and HIV-1 (AIDS Virus).* This product eliminates odors and prevents the growth of mold and mildew. Use on showers, sinks, countertops, around toilet areas, toys, telephones, garbage bins, waiting rooms and in laboratories. Lysol disinfectant spray is a hospital-grade spray and kills 99.9 percent of viruses, including norovirus, which causes the stomach flu. It also eliminates 99.9 percent of bacteria and fungi, helping to control the growth of mold and mildew, remove odors, and prevent seasonal colds, flu, and allergies.

For Commerical Use - Kills Over 100 Illness causing germs including cold & Flu Viruses; Tuberculocidal, virucidal, fungicidal & bactericidal formula; Kills 99.9% of mold & mildew* Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria on hard, nonporous surfaces*; Prevents Mold & Mildew from growing for up to a week. Eliminates odors at the source; Effective against 100 illness causing germs including H1N1 (Influenza A virus) MRSA, Norovirus, Rhinovirus, Poliovirus Type 1, Hepatitis A virus, Hepatitis B virus & HIV-1 (AIDS Virus)

Is this product any good?
hoor strong is the smell and how long does it last?
How much?
Start your review of Professional Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Original Scent, 19oz [Original Scent]!
Luz G.
4903 baldwin park ca
Professional Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Original Scent, 19oz [Original Scent] uploaded by Luz G.
This product helps eliminate bad odors and germs, especially in these times of pandemic
Christina G.
La Porte, TX
Professional Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Original Scent, 19oz [Original Scent] uploaded by Christina G.
My husband and I love this stuff and buy it every time we go to the store for food. It helps out a lot with everything. I would remand it to others. Price is not to bad.
Jessie J.
Spring Hill, FL
Professional Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Original Scent, 19oz [Original Scent] uploaded by Jessie J.
This product gives me piece of mind in a scary time. When I use Lysol on a mess or when I feel like something isn't safe to touch, it assures me that I've done what I can to keep myself safer. I have obsessive compulsive disorder, I'm far from a neat freak, but I get very anxious about whether something is contaminated and a danger to me. Lysol helps me feel like my space is clean and safe.
Zenaida P.
Bartow, FL
Professional Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Original Scent, 19oz [Original Scent] uploaded by Zenaida P.
Lysol es una excelente marca. 😃 Lysol Desinfectant Spray es un excelente product para desinfectar mi hogar y mantener libre de virus y bacterias. Me gusta el agradable olor que deja en mi hogar. ♥️Lo he usado mucho, lo seguire usando y lo recomiendo al 100%. Efectivo! 😀
Cristina G.
Professional Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Original Scent, 19oz [Original Scent] uploaded by Cristina G.
Este producto es increíble neutraliza los olores y lo mejor es que desinfectar cualquier área en estos tiempos difíciles, se ha convertido en uno de los mejores amigos ☺️
Jannet V.
Methuen, MA
Professional Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Original Scent, 19oz [Original Scent] uploaded by Jannet V.
my family and I use this lysol every day when we get home it does not help keep germs away
Christine B.
TURTLE CREEK, PA
Professional Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Original Scent, 19oz [Original Scent] uploaded by Christine B.
Lysol Disinfectant Early Morning Breeze Spray - 19 OzOK so I am a bit of a Lysol spray Finatticz! I spray my rooms every day just to help kill any virus or bacteria that may be in the air also the wonderful smell of this particular spray is my fave! The scent is early morning breeze and it’s got a hint of floral and fruity smell to me and reminds me of the smell of lilies and some kind of fruit LOL anyhow the Spray Can states on the front that it “kills over 100 illness causing germs” also eliminates odors very well - sold !
Lourdes F.
Professional Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Original Scent, 19oz [Original Scent] uploaded by Lourdes F.
Lysol disinfectant spray kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria. This product is amazing for disinfecting and eliminating odors. I cannot live without it. I definitely recommend Early Morning Breeze scent and all Lysol products.
Michele B.
Valencia, CA
This cleaner seems to be a a hot commodity these days during covid... Always out of stock 💁‍♀️ I know I love it because it's so easy to use and multi purpose... I started using it as a child in my parents house and continued through adulthood because it's a quality product.. if it's not broken.. why fix it ☺️
Heidi R.
Indianapolis, IN
Professional Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Original Scent, 19oz [Original Scent] uploaded by Heidi R.
Buenísimo! Elimina los malos olores y mata el 99% de las bacterias, me gusta mucho la sensación fresca que deja usando lo aplico. Recomendado!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...