Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesAll-Purpose CleanersLysol
Professional Disinfectant Spray, Original Scent, 19oz [Original Scent]

Professional Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Original Scent, 19oz [Original Scent]

This tuberculocidal, virucidal, fungicidal and bactericidal formula kills 99.9% of germs on hard, nonporous surfaces and is effective against over 50 microorganisms including H1N1 (Influenza A virus) MRSA, Norovirus, Rhinovirus, Poliovirus Type 1, Hepatitis A virus, Hepatitis B virus and HIV-1 (AIDS Virus).* This product eliminates odors and prevents the growth of mold and mildew. Use on showers, sinks, countertops, around toilet areas, toys, telephones, garbage bins, waiting rooms and in laboratories. Lysol disinfectant spray is a hospital-grade spray and kills 99.9 percent of viruses, including norovirus, which causes the stomach flu. It also eliminates 99.9 percent of bacteria and fungi, helping to control the growth of mold and mildew, remove odors, and prevent seasonal colds, flu, and allergies.

For Commerical Use - Kills Over 100 Illness causing germs including cold & Flu Viruses; Tuberculocidal, virucidal, fungicidal & bactericidal formula; Kills 99.9% of mold & mildew* Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria on hard, nonporous surfaces*; Prevents Mold & Mildew from growing for up to a week. Eliminates odors at the source; Effective against 100 illness causing germs including H1N1 (Influenza A virus) MRSA, Norovirus, Rhinovirus, Poliovirus Type 1, Hepatitis A virus, Hepatitis B virus & HIV-1 (AIDS Virus)

Does it smell bad?
Where can I buy this now During COVID??
where can i find this product
Start your review of Professional Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Original Scent, 19oz [Original Scent]!
Jen M.
Meadow Vista, CA
Professional Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Original Scent, 19oz [Original Scent] uploaded by Jen M.
We LIVE by this stuff lol. So did my parents and their’s so I hear! My 4 kids being spread across different schools and my husband working in hospital environments occasionally, makes for a fun variety of germs! (The two 7 year olds would be enough for that! lol) But even with socially distanced classrooms we managed the flu..and a random bug. We all love this stuff and the lemon smell helps keeps the funk away from the teenager’s bathroom! 😷
Christine B.
TURTLE CREEK, PA
Professional Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Original Scent, 19oz [Original Scent] uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Amazon
[product:professional-lysol-disinfectant-spray,-original-scent,-19oz-[original-scent]] I like things clean (especially food handling surfaces). I usually use this as an in-between deep cleaning, cleaner. Really I use it for just about all disinfecting jobs that don't require bleach. Just gives me that added feeling that surfaces are really clean. Great price for all size cans! I also spray in my trash cans before I put a new trash bag in. I always wear gloves when doing any cleaning with this as it is harsh on my hands recommend recommend Thanks!
Misty B.
Church Hill, TN
The best disinfectant! Since covid hit, the price has went up but the supply has went down. I still buy it because of having health issues. I just wish it was pet safe!
AnneMarie J.
Tuttle, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s Lysol disinfectant spray… It’ll kill the germs. The lemon smell is clean and not hospital like at all. The scent doesn’t linger for very long. Are use it on door knobs and anywhere else people touch.
Estefy C.
Very good! The best thing Lysol products have is not only their antibacterial action but the fantastic smell of their products, it's gonna leave your house smelling fresh and most important, CLEAN. I love using this in a lot of surfaces and it works wonders cleaning and desinfecting them.
Dikshil P.
Revere, MA
Great disinfectant spray to kill germs and bacteria especially during COVID! We always spray this around the house to ensure the house is bacteria and germ free and this has a great scent as well, would recommend this to anyone.
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Professional Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Original Scent, 19oz [Original Scent] uploaded by Yessica N.
lysol is the best to disinfect the whole house, and more so with this virus that is destroying humanity highly recommended
Alice W.
Quick, easy, reliable disinfectant spray. The original classic, must have in your home. Not my favorite scent, but they all work the same.
katie J.
Madison, WI
1,100 reviews
I love Lysol Disinfectant Spray! Lysol Disinfectant spray works great and I really enjoy using it. Lysol Disenfectant Spray is a good quality product at an affordable price. I have been using Lysol cleaning products for many years now. I will continue to buy Lysol Disenfectant Spray in the future.
Cassandra L.
Claremont, NH
Lysol is a MUST in our home. We disinfect everyday...pretty much ANYTHING we touch. Especially with this coronavirus going around....
Ask a question to the Influenster community...