Professional Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Original Scent, 19oz [Original Scent]

This tuberculocidal, virucidal, fungicidal and bactericidal formula kills 99.9% of germs on hard, nonporous surfaces and is effective against over 50 microorganisms including H1N1 (Influenza A virus) MRSA, Norovirus, Rhinovirus, Poliovirus Type 1, Hepatitis A virus, Hepatitis B virus and HIV-1 (AIDS Virus).* This product eliminates odors and prevents the growth of mold and mildew. Use on showers, sinks, countertops, around toilet areas, toys, telephones, garbage bins, waiting rooms and in laboratories. Lysol disinfectant spray is a hospital-grade spray and kills 99.9 percent of viruses, including norovirus, which causes the stomach flu. It also eliminates 99.9 percent of bacteria and fungi, helping to control the growth of mold and mildew, remove odors, and prevent seasonal colds, flu, and allergies.

For Commerical Use - Kills Over 100 Illness causing germs including cold & Flu Viruses; Tuberculocidal, virucidal, fungicidal & bactericidal formula; Kills 99.9% of mold & mildew* Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria on hard, nonporous surfaces*; Prevents Mold & Mildew from growing for up to a week. Eliminates odors at the source; Effective against 100 illness causing germs including H1N1 (Influenza A virus) MRSA, Norovirus, Rhinovirus, Poliovirus Type 1, Hepatitis A virus, Hepatitis B virus & HIV-1 (AIDS Virus)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Professional Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Original Scent, 19oz [Original Scent]!
Garden Grove, CA
Lysol Disinfectant Spray is the ULTIMATE BEST! Now that it’s winter my babies have been sick 😷 I’ve been benn trying so hard no to get sick. I spray this 24/7 to disinfect all the furniture and everything they touch, so far it’s been 2 weeks and I have not got sick crossing my fingers I don’t and the Lysol Disinfectant spray works it’s magic. Will absolutely recommend this product to everyone! If you don’t oweLysol Disinfectant Spray you need to have in you cleaning products! Thank me later! 🙃 Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Original Scent, 19 Oz.
Middletown , OH
I love Lysol Disinfectant Spray around flu season! I spray almost anything in the house to make sure to get rid of any virus that could have been tracked in! There was a time when a relative stayed with us for a night and ended up having the flu! I sprayed anywhere they touched; all door knobs, counter tops, chairs, couches, EVERYTHING! And no one else in the house got sick after she left! I swear on Lysol!
Charleston , WV
During cold and flue season I turn into the Lysol fairy at both home and work! My feiance is an EMT he spends all day around germs and sometimes brings them home. Spraying down our door knobs and even our vehicles help keep the nastys on the ambulance and out of our home! The smell is quite strong but I’d rather deal with the smell than germs!
Shreveport, LA
Lysol kills germs and smells great. I spray it on almost everything and feel like I’m in a germs free room. Right now I have the purple bottle and it is great. It doesn’t really cost much depends on what store you get it from. I would totally buy this again and recommend anyone else to buy it.
Fair Oaks, CA
Lysol!!! Yes this is my favorite disinfectant for the germs in my home from a sick little visitor or a family member. Spray on door knobs bathroom area and sofa I know it will kill the germs! Grew up with lysol, my mom swears by it, and so do I. This will not ruin furniture use as directed
Ridgefield, CT
This kills ringworm!!!!!!!!!!! Clorox wipes don’t, Lysol wipes don’t. This is a huge deal. Also it kills lots of other terrible terrifying things. Good value and available at most drugstores around the corner when you’re having a panic attack about raw chicken juice or something
Nashville
I like having this product on hand for cold and flu season especially. I spray doorknobs, handles, faucets, and even remotes to stop the spread of germs. I’m not 100% sure if this product works as well as it says it does, and the mist is pretty heavy, but it feels good to have.
Yankton, SD
I use these at work (daycare). Working with a lot of germy hands, it's hard to protect everyone and prevent them from getting sick. This spray is helpful. It's quick and easy to spray down door handles, light switches, phones, and anything else that is being touched regularly.
The smell is over powering but it seems to do its job! I wish it didn’t have such a chemical smell to it. I would improve the scent but it won’t stop me from buying it again! I have used it for years and will continue to when sickness runs through my household!
This product makes me feel super clean, whenever I need to clean something up quick this is my go to. Smells fresh and smelling great, and actually kills germs! I like how it dries quick and leaves whatever I'm cleaning squeaky clean! Definitely recommend