BY LYSOL

Concentrated general purpose cleaner/degreaser for both food and nonfood areas. Controls mold and mildew and also counteracts odors. Kills salmonella E. coli staph and others. Cleaner/Detergent Type: Disinfectant; Application: Kitchen; Applicable Material: Ceramic; Chrome; Porcelain; Stainless Steel; Chemical Compound: N/A. see more...

Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Lysol is another one of my cleaning products I use .of couse 5his clean and de greese so well. Has a very pleasant smell. I use several different things from lysol. Well 3 to be exact . Put side of of being a wonderful cleaning product it disinfects so well. I have 4 kids all grown now. Now it's grandkids. But when mine were small it never failed one got sick they all did then of couse passed it to me. ONE OF THE GREATEST ADVICE I EVER GOT WAS ON THIS BRAND. THE MINUTE THE SNEEZE OR COUGH START SPRAYING OR WIPING DOWN EVERTHING FROM DOOR KNOWS TO TOILET BOWL HANDEL. IT SAVED ME MOST OF TIME I WAS ABLE TO KEEP THE COLD TO JUST THE ONE . TO 5HIS DAY I STILL USE IT THE SAME WAY TO STOP THE SPREAD OF GERMS. I THINK THIS IS ONE THE BEST MULTI TASKING CLEANING PRODUCTS OUT THERE. SO BETWEEN THE BOTTLES AND THE SPRAY YOU WILL BE A LIFETIME LYSOL USER.
PLEASE IF MOM'S TO BE OR NEW MOM'S PLEASE TRY THIS TO NOT SPREAD OR GET SICK
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I'm a huge fan of Lysol, we use Lysol professional brand antibacterial all purpose all the time
Lysol is very effective and cleans everything .
we love the scent.
we buy it at Walmart or ShopRite .
I would recommend it to others.
we cant live without it.

Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this for many thingz and does the work. The smell is good too. It isnt strong. I will recommend this to everyone.
Meliah S.
Victorville, CA
Works well but smells funny. Don't close the door while working with this product. I don't let my kids use it
Michelle E.
Used all the time! Helped my daughter and I not get the flu when my husband had it!
Kirstin T.