BY LYSOL

This economical, concentrated formula makes up to 64 gallons (1:64) and can be used for a variety of needs to clean, disinfect and deodorize. Use on walls, floors restroom fixtures and surfaces, garbage cans, cabinets, glazed tile, enamel and glazed porcelain. Lemon Scent. EPA Registered. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tabitha J.
I love lysol disinfectant cleaner. it does a good job of getting up the worst spills. baby formula once dried on your counter is a nightmare yo get off. but lysol gets it up without hardly any scrubbing. I also like Lysol because of yhe smell. Bleach smells so bad and Lysol can do the samr exact cleaning without the harsh bleach smell.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes, WV
This is a must have in my house! I absolutely love Lysol! Not only does it disinfect everything it also makes my house smell amazing for a long time! Use it almost everyday when cleaning.
Amber C.
Lake Station, IN
I use this on just about everything to clean my house. I like the smell of it and have never been dissatisfied. It lasts me a long time compared to most other disinfectants.
Beatriz A.
EAGLE PASS, TX
This is definitely one of my favorites. Love that it's not only a disinfectant but it also deodorizes. The price is not bad either, I totally recommend it!
Tylia F.
Jonesboro, GA
I would like to try this love Lysol products. Makes my house smells so good. Haven't buy it yet. But will buy it soon.
Crystal H.
Love Lysol. It smells great and cleans really well. Leaves my house smelling good for hours.
Johanna V.
Love Lysol. It really gets the job done and keeps your house smelling nice and clean
iliana I.
Calexico, CA
I really like this product it is amazing and help me a lot at home it really disinfects all you can find it at a Walmart Walgreens CVS pharmacy and target it smells amazing I really recommend using this product