#69 in Disinfectants

Hospital disinfectant/deodorant is highly effective against TB, MRSA, influenza A (H1N1), norovirus, hepatitis A, poliovirus type 1 and HIV-1 (AIDS virus). Virucidal, fungicidal, bactericidal. Prevents odors and growth of mold and mildew. Stock up and save! Application: All-Purpose; Applicable Material: Ceramic;Glass;Plastic;Stainless Steel;Tile; Chemical Compound: Ethanol. ~ Includes 12 aerosol cans of disinfectant. ~ Stock up and save!REC04650. 04650. Professional LYSOL Brand Professional LYSOL Brand III Disinfectant Spray - Original Scent, 19 oz. Aerosol Can. see more...

• "Love that its safe, and gets rid of germs." in 1 review
Sharyn F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
With cold and flu going around, Lysol is ESSENTIAL in this household. I spray everything with it. It  keeps my house smelling clean and sanitized.
Willdalee P.
Excelente producto con un buen olor. Lo uso para desinfectar todo. Es perfecto para juguetes y lugares a los que los niños tocan mucho.
Génesis Q.
I love the smell of the disinfectant, I feel that my home is clean, has a good price, have small children and germs are everywhere
Christian R.
Maryville , TN
I use this product all the time! Having three little boys germs are always around so this product is a must have in our family!
Marcela L.
Cicero, IL
Lyson is amazing, smells so good. I love cleaning my furniture and having that awesome smell after I'm done cleaning.
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
My holy grail! Love Lysol I use it for everything!! Kids toys, kitchen, bathroom every area that I want to disinfect.
Tatricia H.
Brighton, MO
Love that its safe, and gets rid of germs. Great product. I spray it on just about everything during cold season.
Harley B.
This is a must have. Every scent it comes in smells nice and clean. I spray it on everything in my home. I love it!
Mrs.shell b.
Seriously, everyone needs to have this on hand, I buy this and use it on the door knobs and in the bathrooms.
Tabitha S.
I've used this for many years and always have extra for flu season on hand. Dries quickly and smells amazing!