Professional LYSOL Brand III Disinfectant Spray - Original Scent
Professional LYSOL Brand III Disinfectant Spray - Original Scent
  • "Love that its safe, and gets rid of germs." in 1 review
Laura B.
I love Lysol spray! It is a miracle! I use it all over my house to keep germs away! I'd be lost without it!
Karen S.
Love this! I usually clean with soap and water and a rag and then I spray this to further clean the surface
Brenda V.
I love lysol spray !! the only product i can fully trust to clean stuff and kill 99.9% of the germs
Harley B.
This is a must have. Every scent it comes in smells nice and clean. I spray it on everything in my home. I love it!
Tabitha S.
I've used this for many years and always have extra for flu season on hand. Dries quickly and smells amazing!
Sharyn F.
With cold and flu going around, Lysol is ESSENTIAL in this household. I spray everything with it. It  keeps my house smelling clean and sanitized.
Aimee B.
Hubert, NC
I absolutely love Lysol. They are a brand that I trust and have used my whole life. I use this on everything in my home, car, and especially at work. The scent is fantastic and it's not overwhelming. 5 stars!
Mrs.shell b.
Seriously, everyone needs to have this on hand, I buy this and use it on the door knobs and in the bathrooms.
Génesis Q.
I love the smell of the disinfectant, I feel that my home is clean, has a good price, have small children and germs are everywhere
ec408e c.
I love Lysol. I don't care what smell it comes in, they mostly smell good. I buy the 4 pack from Costco, especially when there's a coupon. The 4 pack lasts me for years since I don't use it all the time, only during cold/flu seasons and when I feel something is "dirty" and needs to be sanitized. I also alternate it with their yellow sanitizer spray, available at Costco Business only.