Professional LYSOL Brand III Disinfectant Spray - Original Scent
Professional LYSOL Brand III Disinfectant Spray - Original Scent
  • "Love that its safe, and gets rid of germs." in 1 review
April D.
Decatur, AL
I like this spray. It can be used anywhere in the house to keep germs down. I like using it because there is five of use so if one gets sick we want to do everything in our power to keep the other ones from getting sick. It's very affordable and I have purchased from Walmart and target.
Lisa S.
Whenever someone in my house gets sick I always use this to disinfect everything. Simple, easy to use. The smell can be a little strong sometimes but that's the least of my concerns. Does the job!
Samantha S.
Burnet, TX
Love this disinfectant! I love the lemon smell and it cleans really good. You can pretty much buy this anywhere I bought mine at an HEB plus. The price is okay you can get a better deal at Costco.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
This is definitely a must have with little ones in the house. It definitely came in handy during cold season and had a nice scent to it that wasn't unpleasant at all.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
I love the scent of the Lysol! I have never seen it before until my boss bought it and my nose instantly fell in love. Great for disinfecting and drowning out odors
Allisa A.
LOVE this stuff!!! I use it a lot on door handles, light switches, etc. any where that needs help staying clean in busy areas of my home. I think it's a pretty good deal, sales and coupons definitely help, I sure would especially on sale or with a good coupon
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Great product with a great scent!!! I use it to sanitize any and everything!! If you have kids this is a must have in cold and flu season!!! To me it works so much better than similar store brand products!!!
Christian R.
Maryville , TN
I use this product all the time! Having three little boys germs are always around so this product is a must have in our family!
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
My holy grail! Love Lysol I use it for everything!! Kids toys, kitchen, bathroom every area that I want to disinfect.
Tatricia H.
Brighton, MO
Love that its safe, and gets rid of germs. Great product. I spray it on just about everything during cold season.