#46 in Disinfectants

Hospital disinfectant/deodorant is highly effective against TB, MRSA, influenza A (H1N1), norovirus, hepatitis A, poliovirus type 1 and HIV-1 (AIDS virus). Virucidal, fungicidal, bactericidal. Prevents odors and growth of mold and mildew. Stock up and save! Application: All-Purpose; Applicable Material: Ceramic;Glass;Plastic;Stainless Steel;Tile; Chemical Compound: Ethanol. ~ Includes 12 aerosol cans of disinfectant. ~ Stock up and save!REC04650. 04650. Professional LYSOL Brand Professional LYSOL Brand III Disinfectant Spray - Original Scent, 19 oz. Aerosol Can. see more...

• "Love that its safe, and gets rid of germs." in 1 review
Stacey P.
Seattle , WA
As a classroom teacher, I use this product along with the wipes to clean and sanitize the room. I use it to wipe off desks, the water fountain, door handles anything little hands touch. It's becoming the rainy season, which means colds and muddy shoes. This just helps keep the room clean.
April D.
Decatur , AL
I like this spray. It can be used anywhere in the house to keep germs down. I like using it because there is five of use so if one gets sick we want to do everything in our power to keep the other ones from getting sick. It's very affordable and I have purchased from Walmart and target.
ec408e c.
I love Lysol. I don't care what smell it comes in, they mostly smell good. I buy the 4 pack from Costco, especially when there's a coupon. The 4 pack lasts me for years since I don't use it all the time, only during cold/flu seasons and when I feel something is "dirty" and needs to be sanitized. I also alternate it with their yellow sanitizer spray, available at Costco Business only.
Allisa A.
LOVE this stuff!!! I use it a lot on door handles, light switches, etc. any where that needs help staying clean in busy areas of my home. I think it's a pretty good deal, sales and coupons definitely help, I sure would especially on sale or with a good coupon
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Great product with a great scent!!! I use it to sanitize any and everything!! If you have kids this is a must have in cold and flu season!!! To me it works so much better than similar store brand products!!!
Lisa S.
Whenever someone in my house gets sick I always use this to disinfect everything. Simple, easy to use. The smell can be a little strong sometimes but that's the least of my concerns. Does the job!
Samantha S.
Burnet, TX
Love this disinfectant! I love the lemon smell and it cleans really good. You can pretty much buy this anywhere I bought mine at an HEB plus. The price is okay you can get a better deal at Costco.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
This is definitely a must have with little ones in the house. It definitely came in handy during cold season and had a nice scent to it that wasn't unpleasant at all.
Aimee B.
Hubert, NC
I absolutely love Lysol. They are a brand that I trust and have used my whole life. I use this on everything in my home, car, and especially at work. The scent is fantastic and it's not overwhelming. 5 stars!
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
I love the scent of the Lysol! I have never seen it before until my boss bought it and my nose instantly fell in love. Great for disinfecting and drowning out odors