Professional LYSOL Brand III Disinfectant Spray CRISP LINEN 19 oz. Aerosol Can uploaded by Kianna R.Professional LYSOL Brand III Disinfectant Spray CRISP LINEN 19 oz. Aerosol Can uploaded by Deborah S.

Professional LYSOL Brand III Disinfectant Spray CRISP LINEN 19 oz. Aerosol Can

Hospital disinfectant/deodorant is highly effective against TB, MRSA, influenza A (H1N1), norovirus, hepatitis A, poliovirus type 1 and HIV-1 (AIDS virus). Virucidal, fungicidal, bactericidal. Prevents odors and growth of mold and mildew. Stock up and save! Application: All-Purpose; Applicable Material: Hard, non-porous surfaces; Chemical Compound: Ethanol. ~ Includes 12 aerosol cans of disinfectant. ~ Stock up and save!REC74828. 74828. Professional LYSOL Brand Professional LYSOL Brand III Disinfectant Spray CRISP LINEN 19 oz. Aerosol Can. see more...

Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
This Lysol works well but I don’t like the Lysol chemical scents. I haven’t found a scent that I like yet with this company. I purchase it for the bathroom odors. Would only buy again in a different scent.
Brenda A.
Spring, TX
OH the ever so loved Lysol! I use this to wipe down the office keyboards, mouse and disinfect the air. I work with pesticides and sometimes the odor from the chemicals can be overpowering but Lysol helps control that smell and it seems to clear up the office environment from all the germs lying around. I also use this after each trash bag is replaced to keep nasty odors at bay.
Karen S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is one of my absolute favorite disinfecting spray. I use it in every room in my house. The amount of viruses, bacteria and fungi it kills is incredible (they're all listed on the product label.) I'm a big fan of this specific scent (crisp linen.)
Charisse C.
Bloomfield, NJ
I like this product because it does a great job reducing the Oder from the garbage. I use it often around the house and in my car. It doesn't have an over powering scent. Just enough to make the air smell clean.
Amber j.
Covington, GA
The goto disinfectant spray! Use this when my kids are sicks to get rid of what's in the air and everywhere else it shortens the cold season for us. I love it. Fresh smell.
Casey G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like using this product around my house because it smells really good and is cheap to buy at walmart or food lion.  It kills bad odors and freshens the air so that everything smells clean.  i will continue to  buy this product. highly recommend.
Megan R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I've lived with this stuff in the house pretty much all my life. My mom always had a can of it and we always had to bring a can in to elementary school at the beginning of the year. I now carry it in my own house. It works great, at least I think so. The scent isn't too strong with this one. We use it after we cook with meat in the kitchen or after we have a sickness in the house. We also use it after people come to visit. That last one sounds bad, but not everybody tells you if they don't feel good or not and with little ones, I rather be safe. I love the price too.
Mary Allison G.
Winston Salem, NC
What's the only thing worse than spraying down a toilet/bed/anything when you're sick and just want to do nothing? Spraying this stuff and getting a migraine on top of all that because the fragrance is so strong. I'm sure this kills germs just fine, but it would be nice to be able to disinfect my house without filling it up with overbearing fragrances. Please make an unscented version!
Kayla R.
Harrisburg, PA
Love this stuff. It has a nice fresh scent. Not at all strong or irritating (unlike bleach). I love that it comes in a fine mist so that you can pretty much disinfect anything with no drip or mess, or fear of damaging and item. I would definitely recommend all Lysol products. They've always been my favorite go to all purpose cleaner. Also it doesn't stain clothes or leave a residue.
Faith H.
Duncanville, TX
You can never go wrong with Lysol. Spray it, let it dry and let your whole house and environment be disinfected and have a wonderful scent! You can't use this on anything soft, but on non-porous surfaces (which is a lot of surfaces in the typical home ) it's a Godsend!
Ashley M.