Professional Drench Moisturizing Treatment By Sebastian for Unisex Treatment uploaded by Jessica C.

BY SEBASTIAN

Professional drench moisturizing treatment by sebastian for unisex - 5.1 ounce treatment. It is recommended for normal hair. This item is a treatment that comes in retail packaging. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica C.
Lehi, UT
When I know I'm not going to hair time for a lot of fuss after a shower I love this stuff because my hair isn't near it's usual frizzy mess, it smells great and it's super shiny. Professional Drench Moisturizing Treatment By Sebastian for Unisex Treatment
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
I have to use a deep conditioner at least once a week because of bleaching. I love this one. It gives so much moisture back to my hair and makes it so silky. I usually sleep in it then style it in the morning after rinsing.
Michelle C.
Raleigh, NC
I loved it product. For the size of the bottle and my short length hair, I was able to get about 10 treatments from this tube. I will say the longer I used the product the less noticeable it seemed to work and the more it seemed to just lighten my hair- more than 4 shades. If you have processed hair, I suggest you ask your stylist prior to trying out this product.
Sarah L.
Indianapolis
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this to use as conditioner on my super dry hair and I liked it. I’d use a decent amount and leave it on for at least 5 minutes and I noticed a difference in the moisture of my hair. Didn’t weigh my hair down or make it feels greasy or filmy like some heavy moisture treatments can do.