Professional Care Oral-B PRO 1000 Sensi Soft Electric Rechargeable Power Toothbrush Powered by Braun

The Oral-B PRO 1000 Sensi Soft provides a clinically proven superior clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush. The professionally inspired design of the Sensi Soft brush head provides a gentle superior* cleaning specially designed for sensitive teeth and gums. The 3D cleaning action oscillates, rotates, and pulsates. Best of all it’s brought to you by Oral-B – the #1 brand used by dentists worldwide., *vs. a regular manual toothbrush see more...

Nancy H.
Eden, NC
This toothbrush is just amazing! It is a soft brush and the head is small enough to reach my back teeth as I have a small mouth. It leaves my teeth like I had just left the dentist. I just can’t get enough of this tooth brush.
kailie r.
Soddy Daisy, TN
this toothbrush has changed my life. i much prefer it to my phillips sonicare one. it effortlessly cleans my teeth and makes my mouth feel fresh and kissable. its by far my favorite toothbrush and im never going back to my old manual one or my phillips sonicare one.
Ada L.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I have to say something regarding this item. This is the THIRD Oral-B that I have had; the second Triumph. I concede this is an expensive "dispensable" brush however in the course of the last very nearly 19 yrs have utilized only. (My brushes enduring from 5-7 yrs before that battery bites the dust makes the math not very far away when purchasing new toothbrushes all the time). To me, the advantages of this brush FAR exceed the expense. On the off chance that you have flawless teeth and no issues, perhaps you can do without. However for some in the populace, this toothbrush alone is the purpose behind extraordinary check ups, basically no plaque and holes to say nothing of the more white teeth and brighter grin. (Prescribed by my dental practitioner right around 20 yrs back!).

Some have griped about the time span to charge the toothbrush. In the event that you have to utilize it while it is taking 24hrs to charge, you can stop it, utilize the brush and set it back on the charger. Not a major issue.

I've perused that individuals have specified the blazing blue light as it charges. It can bother I assume, however the toothbrush is in the restroom charging and, looking on the brilliant side, can be a reference point directing you toward the cabinet. Once the handle has the full charge the light goes off.
Melisa R.
Greensboro, NC
Love this brand in teeth brush because it's fast and easy to clean teeth. It gets in between teeth better and cleans great. I love that it's chargeable which is great. I highly recommend this tooth brush. Worth your purchase.
Ivonne M.
El Paso, TX
It makes easier the routine of brush my teeths three times a day. I always try yo he careful because I have a bridge of 6 porcelain teeths. I dont want to messed with my mouth higiene.
jigisha B.
Gilbert , AZ
the oral B plus brushes are amazing. they are so strong and powerful and do an amazing job for me even with my braces. i have used them for years not and they never cease to fail me. plus the replaceable heads make things a lot easier to use so you dont need to go and keep buying a new brush
Gisselle W.
I received this when I got my braces and I have to say it works pretty great! I absolutely loved it!I wouldn't recommend using it after having the braces tightened but after that it is great to be used.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
The oral B-Pro 1000 Sensi Soft Electric Rechargeavle is by far my favorite power toothbrush.For a few reeasons, it is quite soft and ideal for thise woth aensitive teeth,but,love a electric powered toothbrush.For myself having both sensitive teeth as well as gums it works quite well,it gets to the areas I really need to reach and need the "extra"help.I love the rexhargeable option and its ptetty quick.I recommend this product.
Mari O.
Red Oak, TX
This is a brilliant tooth brush. The Oral-B Pro was my first electric toothbrush I've ever used and still swear by. There is no going back to manual teeth brushing again! The only thing holding me back from a 5 star is that I wish there was a slower option because even on the slowest pace, it still leaves my teeth feeling shaken. But other than that, great product!
Blanca T.
Murrieta, CA
I've been using the Oral-B series of mechanical toothbrushes since the early 2000s. I'm a fan of the system because it is very cost effective, especially compared to the sonic variety. I've got my family and friends to use them to great results. Their advantage over standard toothbrushes cannot be overemphasized, provided you use both correctly.