Professional Cable 10' HDMI 1.4V Cable High Speed with Ethernet uploaded by Sharon T.

BY PROFESSIONAL CABLE

Professional Cable 10' HDMI 1.4V Cable High Speed with Ethernet: HDMI 1.4V cable High Speed with Ethernet Male to male 10' long Gold connectors see more...

Buy on Walmart
april s.
Sherwood, AR
These cords come in handy so much I never go on a trip out of town without one in my bag. I mainly use it for my computer to hook up to a tv to watch like Netflix or whatever on the tv to make it bigger. I also use it to hook up my Xbox to my tv or on a trip in the car to hook to the car tv. All around awesome inexpensive must have item:)
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
Couldn't live without this. Love having the capability to hook my laptop up to the TV anytime other streaming devices are acting up (I'm looking at you Roku), so I can re-watch my favorite stream on Twitch or just chill with some YouTube videos playing. Very handy!
Sariah G.
Blackfoot , ID
I honestly don't know remember what the world was like prior to having the convenience of an HDMI cord. Instead of having to watch movies solely on my laptop, I can just plug it into the tv and I'm good to go. I love this one particularly because of the length of it.
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
My husband loves all these gadgets for our front room tv, stereo system and others goods and it has needed these professional cables for high soles cable and internet some curds male to male. You may pay a little more money but well worth it!!!
Andrew M.
This is a great cable. Very well made and gives me great picture. It's a decent price and I like how long it is. They don't usually make 10' Hdmi cables so this is great. I would recommend it to anyone needed a long cable
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Techie Expert
I use this to hook up my TV to my cable box, blue ray player, and computer. It's an easy hookup and good clean connection. No static or trash and gives a better picture quality and sound. Perfect for any home TV set or etc.
Claudia R.
Chula Vista, CA
It's always a great idea to have several of these hanging around your house; so many tech items need it! It's so easy to hook up to whatever you're working with. I've never had a problem with mine, they seem to last quite a while.
Brittany G.
New Haven, CT
I use my hdmi to transfer what's on my phone yo my tv and it works great although now with smart tvs you barely need it but you can also have other uses for the hdmi it's still great to keep handy, I like it
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Techie Expert
very good quality I like the options they give you in the length of the cord that you can get and I noticed that some of these cords wear out afterwhile these ones seem to keep working even overtime
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Techie Expert
Best thing in the world to connect my Roku to my tv! It is a very durable cable and will last for a long time. It's also easy to install! Highly recommend for hooking up devices to the tv.
Jolene K.
Who loves these? Where is the best place to get more?
Paola L.
Does it work withe the Apple TV???
Sylvia T.
Elmendorf, TX
How does it work with your high speed Internet!
Tara K.
Where do you find these or order them from
Mary R.
Willow Springs, IL
How is one cable better than the other and is there a minimum standard? Or is it just a commodity and any kind will do??