BY PROFESSIONAL BY NATURE'S THERAPY

Fast Drying Sebastian s Shaper Plus® Is a Competing Product. No Water Added This fast drying design tool holds hair firmly all day.  Provides immediate lift and control.  Shapes during blow drying and holds hair through humid conditions. Our products contain the purest ingredients available and are chemically engineered to deliver the results you expect form the salon.  Our products should not be confused with "generics", "made for a price", "imitations" or other name brands.  We refer to products such as Sebastian International Shaper Plus® so you ll know in advance what you can expect for. your hair from this product. Wher. see more...

Review (1)
Tracy A.
Charlotte, NC
Professional by Nature's Therapy Ultra Shaping Hair SprayPlus
This is my absolute favorite hairspray ever!
I have natural curly hair and I spray and scrunch and it gives it such pretty curls that last all day. It is affordable. I have and will continue to recommend to others!!

Walmart