BY PROFESSIONAL BY NATURE'S THERAPY

Repair & heal damaged hair Locks in moisture & adds shine Reduces drying & styling time Professional® Silk Oil is a leave in treatment that naturally repairs, moisturizes and adds shine to dry, brittle hair.  Formulated with Argan Oil, a natural oil native to Morocco, the oil has shown to be helpful at improving hair strength and health.  Effective for detangling hair, it dramatically reduces drying and styling time.  It extends the life of color treated hair using essential fatty acids found in Argan Oil.  Silk Oil helps stop frizzy, hard to control hair and naturally contains Vitamin E to help revive and renew hair damaged by heat, excessive styling, perms or the environment. For questions or comments; call 813-910-7675  ; see more...

Elise H.
Elise H.
Seffner, FL
This oil is amazing and smells like orange heaven. My hair gets so dry while I try to grow t longer but this oil make it feel and appear so much more hydrated. Definitely recommend
Best stuff ever! Now, if I could only find it. Been everywhere in So. Calif. and can't find it anywhere!!! HELP,,,,,, ME,,,,,,
Jackie E.
Jackie E.
San Antonio, Tx
I love this product probably a little more than I should! I can honestly say that I've never used a better product! It's also so easy to find at stores, which is great for everyone if you ask me!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Newtownabbey, Belfast
Works amazingly hair was so silky afterwards and I couldn't stop touching it I loved how it didn't make my hair super oily like other products
Why cant iget this anymore