Professional by Nature's Therapy Freezing Hairpsray uploaded by Natalie F.Professional by Nature's Therapy Freezing Hairpsray uploaded by Zoë W.

BY PROFESSIONAL

Fights Humidity Matrix s Vavoom® Is a Competing Product No Water Added This superior humidity resistant formula provides a long lasting hold for creating a variety of different styles. Our products contain the purest ingredients available and are chemically engineered to deliver the results you expect form the salon.  Our products should not be confused with "generics", "made for a price", "imitations" or other name brands.  We refer to products such as Matrix® Essentials Inc. Vavoom® so you ll know in advance what you can expect for your hair from this product. Where performance is not compromised, we use only biodegradable extracts and compounds, while using packaging that is acceptable to your local container recycler.  Our fixatives also meet current VOC clean air standards. Our goal is to offer for your money the b see more...

Kerrie H.
This has been one of my go too products when styling my hair. My hair does not hold curls what so ever. A little spritz of this freezing hairspray and the curls will hold! It obviously does make your hair stiff like other hair sprays, but when you brush through it, it keeps the curls but makes it not as stiff. Definitely recommend!! Professional by Nature's Therapy Freezing Hairpsray
Natalie F.
Lafayette, LA
Must have this with me where ever I go. I even have a bottle with me at work. My hair stays in place and I don't have to constantly redo it. My hair is thin so it helps with volume after styling! The price is very affordable and I plan to purchase again in the future!
Zoë W.
Preston, CT
I'm so lucky I found this hair spray. It holds my hair in place (even on my worst hair days😂) great for all my dance performances.

back