BY BH COSMETICS

The 10 Color Professional Blush Palette contains a variety of colors and textures for the ability to create as many blush looks as you can imagine. see more...

Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
BH Cosmetics really hit the nail on the head with this 10 color blush palette. It's super inexpensive but you would never know it by judging from the quality. They have the perfect amount of pigmentation. You can go in with a light hand and have a really pretty soft flush, or you can go in heavier handed and have a bolder look. I also love that there is a shade in this palette for literally every skin tone, which is hard to find in just one palette. I highly recommend this palette!
Allison J.
Allison J.
Greenwood, SC
I just recently purchased this palette and it is already one of my favorite blush palettes and I use it almost daily. The colors are beautiful and very pigmented and there is a color for all skin tones. Another positive is it's not expensive at all!
Cari 💋.
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
I didn't want to spend a lot of money on individual blushes, and I had heard good things about this brand being decent and well priced. So I took the plunge and bought it! It was well worth it, the pigmentation is a little on the lower end side but you can build the colors! I definitely recommend this for those who wants a large range of blushes and even some bronzers for a decent price
Katie N.
Katie N.
La Quinta, CA
I am oh so very pleasantly surprised with these great quality blush shades!! I think the cost on this palette is around 10.00$ ( can't beat that) the colors are pigmented and there's a good mix of differ shades! I would definitely recommend!!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Such a great starter palette for a beginner makeup artist. I got this palette when I was first starting out and needed a lot of color options and still to this day will use it on occasion. They color payoff is great and the product is so cheap. Doesn't have the luxe feel of high end brands but definitely gets the job done!
∇ICTΩRIΔ L.
∇ICTΩRIΔ L.
Riverside, NJ
Great product for the price. Found onsale for $5.50 at Tj Maxx! Love to create custom shades by mixing them. Blends out nicely, and highly pigmented for the price. Recommend to anyone. Packaging feels cheap but hey, what do you expect for the price?
Aaliyah B.
Aaliyah B.
This blush palette is so good and the colors are very pigmented. A little definitely goes a long way and it stays looking strong on the skin. And it's such a good price for what you're getting and I'd recommend.
Emily J.
Emily J.
I really love this pallette, the colors are so pigmented and blend very well. The only thing I don't like is the colors are way off from the packaging so make sure you open and look inside before buying.
Alison B.
Alison B.
Dallas, GA
The colors are amazing and it's great having multiple blush colors in one palette. I also enjoy taking it on trips with me as the packaging is not too bulky.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Ashland City , TN
I'm in love with this blush palette! It has different tones/undertones for different skin tones! It's affordable and amazing quality!