BY BH COSMETICS

The 10 Color Professional Blush Palette contains a variety of colors and textures for the ability to create as many blush looks as you can imagine. see more...

Allison J.
Allison J.
Greenwood, SC
Review for: Professional Blush
I just recently purchased this palette and it is already one of my favorite blush palettes and I use it almost daily. The colors are beautiful and very pigmented and there is a color for all skin tones. Another positive is it's not expensive at all!
Katie N.
Katie N.
La Quinta, CA
Review for: Professional Blush
I am oh so very pleasantly surprised with these great quality blush shades!! I think the cost on this palette is around 10.00$ ( can't beat that) the colors are pigmented and there's a good mix of differ shades! I would definitely recommend!!
Emily J.
Emily J.
Review for: Professional Blush
I really love this pallette, the colors are so pigmented and blend very well. The only thing I don't like is the colors are way off from the packaging so make sure you open and look inside before buying.
Alison B.
Alison B.
Dallas, GA
Review for: Professional Blush
The colors are amazing and it's great having multiple blush colors in one palette. I also enjoy taking it on trips with me as the packaging is not too bulky.
HAnna A.
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Review for: Professional Blush
Love these blushes there's different ones to choose from and mix and it's not to expensive
Red U.
Red U.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Professional Blush
I like this palette it has a lot of options maybe more pink tones than I would prefer but great for dramatic looks.
Bobi M.
Bobi M.
Review for: Professional Blush
I bought this on their website for $10. This is an amazing value. The pans are large and the quality is fantastic. I would definitely repurchase this blush palette.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Review for: Professional Blush
I got this as a gift and it is now my go to blush.the colors blend and are super pigmented .I love every single one of the colors in this blush pallet with many different colors to choose from.
madeline a.
madeline a.
Toronto, Ontario
Review for: Professional Blush
Lots of options and each pan is a good size. These blushes are very versatile and work for a variety of skin colours. The package is thin and easy to pack as well. Not to mention they are also very affordable!
Ramsha H.
Ramsha H.
Review for: Professional Blush
I absolutely love these blush colours! These are so so pigmented and their application is great! Also, the range of colours is great for everyday use.