BY BH COSMETICS

The 10 Color Professional Blush Palette contains a variety of colors and textures for the ability to create as many blush looks as you can imagine. see more...

Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I just got this blush pallet for the first time a week ago at our local target. I couldn't believe they actually carried it. It was only ten dollars and I didn't know what to expect. But as soon as I tried it I was so impressed. It was gorgeous. It blended beautifully. The colors are amazing. It worked as well as a high end blush pallet. I couldnt of been more impressed. Will be buying more from this brand.
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
This palette has me on the fence. The colors aren’t my favorite because I tend to go for a lighter color on my cheeks. The application is alright, as in didn’t blend great. The colors are pretty tho. The price point isn’t bad at all so I would definitely recommend this for someone that’s just starting or likes brighter colors.
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
You can't beat BH cosmetics, especially for the price. They work as well as many other much more expensive brands, and sometimes better. The color payoff is usually quite nice and applies very evenly. I always suggest them to anyone on a budget or just starting out, but you don't have to be a newbie to appreciate the brand!
chee M.
WI
When I first bought this, I was buying it for my mom, I never opens it because I got it for her birthday as a gift. When my mom opened this as a gift she fell in love with it because when she took it out she swatch it on my hand and I got myself one. 😁 I never use blush but this blush from bh is what I like. ❤️
KayLee S.
Hesperus, CO
Love this blush palette! Everyone needs one of these and nothing else because you’ll never hit pan! This satisfies all my blush needs I rarely find myself reaching for the few singles I have. Would definitely repurchase if I ever got through this! (The packaging did break which is annoying but I still love it!)
eirini t.
I love this blush palette. The shade range is beautiful. The colors are pigmented so a little goes a long way. The formula is silky and easy to blend. I keep this palette in my kit for special occasion and bridal makeup and I like it so much I bought one for myself! Great value for the money too!
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
Omg if you’re on a budget and need a bunch of high quality high perforating blushes, this is where it’s at. BH always offers great products but if you have to get one thing, you should get this. There blush palettes are amazing, pigmented and offer a variety of shades. Awesome awesome awesome
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
Can we talk about OG?
This was like my first beauty purchase where I felt so professional and put together as a 20 year old. I even bought my little sister one and she loved it. I think we both hit pan on blush each. Or pretty close. Super affordable and for the amount of product it is worth it!
amry l.
Love the blushes and absolutely love that they are pigmented, but buildable. This is the type of blush you can essentially apply a lot and think that the product is bad, but no it’s just pigmented and you’d need to apply with a light hand. I would recommend it to many people because of its price and its selection.
Grace A.
Reno, NV
I love this blush palette because as a makeup artist you have a variety of colors for different skin tones , and if you purchase for your self you can play and try different colors on and see how they look. The blushes are very pigmented so a little goes along way.