Professional 11Pcs Mermaid Makeup Brushes Set Foundation Blending Powder Eyeshadow Eyeliner Lip Cosmetic Beauty Tools Kit uploaded by 🖤 Alice 🦇 G.Professional 11Pcs Mermaid Makeup Brushes Set Foundation Blending Powder Eyeshadow Eyeliner Lip Cosmetic Beauty Tools Kit uploaded by Marian A.Professional 11Pcs Mermaid Makeup Brushes Set Foundation Blending Powder Eyeshadow Eyeliner Lip Cosmetic Beauty Tools Kit uploaded by Ashley H.

BY ASTRAL

Item Type:Makeup Brush Quantity:11 Pcs/Set Brush Material:Synthetic Hair Handle Material:Plastic Material:Synthetic Hair Used With:Sets & Kits Size:As pictures show Item Type:Makeup Brush Used With:Foundation/Powder/Eyes makeup Color:As pictures show... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kay Marie R.
Philadelphia , PA
These are a lot better brushes than I expected them to be and they are mermaid fins what is there not to love. They blend very well but do create some fallout other than that pretty decent brushes.
Ashley H.
Everett, WA
I got these brushes from Wish and OMG they’re sooo freaking beautiful. They’re super soft and the quality feels great. I ended up getting two different sets so I have 23 brushes in total. I would absolutely recommend these especially for a mermaid lover!
Marian A.
Westover
Love these makeup brushes so much. So cute. Not expensive at all. Very affordable. Got them from Amazon for 9$ and some change. The fibers are very soft and don't fall out.
Brooke J.
benicia
They are very soft. But the brush that it comes with for the foundation often sucks up the product so I do t use it very often. But overall I use all the other brushes that it comes with. I wouldn’t buy them again since the only reaso. I bought them in the first place was because of the way they look.
Morgan H.
Fort Smith, AR
I got just the fat blending brush for foundation and contour! I love it so far. It is so soft on my skin and easy to clean. It was pretty cheap alone. The bristles stay put and don’t fall out. I would absolutely recommend!
Claire G.
I love these brushes so much. I orderd them off of Amazon and they should be coming in in about three days and they are so pretty and soft I love them so much❤
🖤 Alice 🦇 G.
Pennsylvania
I love these brushes :)
They are super super soft and they get cleaned very very easily even though they are completely white, there is no tint left on them.
They were super affordable for the number of brushes that you get in the package.
They create some fallout though so some setting spray on them before applying eye shadow.
Christina W.
Just got these brushes today and i am in love with them! Not only are they beautiful the are soft but not too soft so perfect for blending makeup. They are just a perfect accessorie for anyones makeup kit and they come in different colours.
ele Σ.
I really wanna have those ones it’s like my dream having them ind it’s not that expensive it’s soooo easy to apply everything and I don’t have it yet but I want it so bad and I would probably use it all the time