MakeupAstral

by Astral

Item Type:Makeup Brush Quantity:11 Pcs/Set Brush Material:Synthetic Hair Handle Material:Plastic Material:Synthetic Hair Used With:Sets & Kits Size:As pictures show Item Type:Makeup Brush Used With:Foundation/Powder/Eyes makeup Color:As pictures show...

does the brushes blend good on the face?
I would love to get a sample and review it, and also share it on my social networks
Is the brushes are good?
Start your review of Professional 11Pcs Mermaid Makeup Brushes Set Foundation Blending Powder Eyeshadow Eyeliner Lip Cosmetic Beauty Tools Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Claire G.
I love these brushes so much. I orderd them off of Amazon and they should be coming in in about three days and they are so pretty and soft I love them so much❤
Stacie B.
Russellville, AL
Professional 11Pcs Mermaid Makeup Brushes Set Foundation Blending Powder Eyeshadow Eyeliner Lip Cosmetic Beauty Tools Kit uploaded by Stacie B.
Check out the photos my grand daughter and I made when we did her mermaid make up!! We had a blast!! #family time
nicole P.
Spring, TX
Professional 11Pcs Mermaid Makeup Brushes Set Foundation Blending Powder Eyeshadow Eyeliner Lip Cosmetic Beauty Tools Kit uploaded by nicole P.
Purchased at: ULTA
What is a makeup brush without a cool design these brushes are not only cool but functional as well....try these out you won’t be disappointed Professional 11Pcs Mermaid Makeup Brushes Set Foundation Blending Powder Eyeshadow Eyeliner Lip Cosmetic Beauty Tools Kit
victoria C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased this set for my little nieces birthday as her beginner set. When the arrived I was so happy with the quality. They are going to be perfect for her. It's all she wanted for her birthday was brushes and a eyeshadow palette so I got it. I'm sure she will enjoy playing with this so much. I definitely recommend.
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I fell in love with these mermaid make up brushes they come with every single brush I need, and a makeup bag!! They’re so cute!! I would not improve them at all! They are very affordable.. I would definitely re-purchase again!!
Valeria S.
Anadarko, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely love my brushes! They’re so cute and easy to use & honestly worth the price!
Marian A.
Professional 11Pcs Mermaid Makeup Brushes Set Foundation Blending Powder Eyeshadow Eyeliner Lip Cosmetic Beauty Tools Kit uploaded by Marian A.
Love these makeup brushes so much. So cute. Not expensive at all. Very affordable. Got them from Amazon for 9$ and some change. The fibers are very soft and don't fall out.
Victoria R.
La Crosse, IN
okay to start off im going to be honest. These are so much prettier in person and are very affordable. But there is so much better brushes out there . They are super soft which is nice but honestly they dont work as well as people say. I mean if you want a cute brush set go for it but if you want to spend your hard earned money on good quality go else where. The really good thing they do have going for them is they clean up very well.
shaquweshia W.
Jacksonville
I Think This Peoduct Is A New Inventive Style. I Love The Color And Tgeme Of The Brushes. I Use Them Everyday. I Wouldnt Change Anything. Very Satisfied.
jasmine H.
Prattville
They are so full of color the mermaid look of beuty of mermaid tails very shine for women when we look at makeup brushes . Our eyes get big that says that I want it.