MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesAstral

by Astral

Item Type:Makeup Brush Brush Material:Synthetic Hair Handle Material:Wood Used With:Sets & Kits Size:10pcs/set Quantity:10 is_customized:Yes Handle materials:High Quality Wood Materials Brush type:Flat , Round, Flat Angled, Tapered , Angled...

what do u think about jessup brushes? [product:jessup-10pcs-blacksilver-professional-liquid-kabuki-brush-foundation-blush-makeup-brushes-set-beauty-cosmetics-make-up-tools]
ازاي هاجيلي [product:anastasia-beverly-hills-subculture-eyeshadow-palette]
Start your review of Professional 10pcs Black/Silver Foundation blush Liquid Kabuki brush Makeup Brushes tools set Beauty Cosmetics!
Crystal V.
Lufkin
Im always on the hunt for good but affordable makeup brushes. I got this set from ebay and I love them so I bought another set!! They are so professional looking and so soft and does the job great! Easy to wash and dont shed.
laura V.
Bogotá
Son muy buenas las recomiendo son muy suaves tienen una buena presentación me encantaron no hacen daño ni maltrata a la piel son super suaves no harán ningún tipo de daño a tu piel las ame quisiera volverlas a probar sin duda son las mejores brochas que he probado
Nadía L.
All the way my fav and the best ones i have ver tried and i wish i had all of the brushes from jessup. These brushes work the best for me and my makeup looks and i love the color of them just perfect. I am so going to buy more of these same brushes when mine get ruined.