Professional 10 Pcs Mermaid Makeup Brushes Set Eye Shadow Foundation Eyebrow Lip Blush Brush Blending Cosmetic Make Up Tools 10pcs

BY ASTRAL

Item Type:Makeup Brush Brush Material:Synthetic Hair Handle Material:Plastic Material:Synthetic Hair Used With:Sets & Kits Size:25*14*2CM Quantity:10pcs Handle Material:Plastic see more...

Buy on Amazon
Caitlyn Y.
I received these brushes as a reward from an app called Very Dice. The brushes came from Amazon.com and I've had them for almost a year now, all of the brushes are still basically in the condition they came in. I do clean them regularly, and they seem pretty durable. I'm very pleased that I got them for free and they're great quality!
Camie S.
Oklahoma City
I got these on very dice they are okay not the best brushes but you really have to work with them to achieve a good look and very dice is a makeup app you guys can use to get free makeup I got these brushes for free and they ship fast
Charlee P.
Newnan
I LOVE these brushes! I ordered them off of the Wish app, so I was a little skeptical as to what the actual quality would be. To my pleasant surprise, when they arrived they exceeded all quality expectations! The brushes are soft and the handles are sturdy. They are so BEAUTIFUL looking too! I use these brushes every day and I will continue to for sure!