BY PROFECTIV

Tina K.
I used this product on my hair, and I did not get the result that I was looking for, maybe because of my hair type! I and still trying to find a product that suits my hair needs. It may work for someone else's hair!
samantha r.
Tchula, MS
Profectiv is a great brand to have if you have problem with breakage its just wonderful and leaves your hair light and shinny.
Sammie A.
Mentor, OH
I love this product. It is super quick and easy. Whenever I am always causing damage to my hair and this product really helps.