BY PROFECTIV

Mega Growth Deep Conditioner Restores softness natural shine 2 Non-greasy 3 Contains no alcohol no petrolatum 4 Intense natural protein vitamin complex for superior deep hair strengthening treatment Repairs damage caused by styling stress, heat styling and over-processing damage, while strengthening hair to protect it from further damage see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Monica B.
Brookhaven, GA
This is the product that every girl with low-porosity hair should look into. It's pretty inexpensive, and you can find it in larger stores like Wal-mart. Depending on how often you like to deep condition and how much hair you, this stuff can either last you a while or be gone within a month, which is why it's lucky that it's very affordable.
Tiana C.
I bought this because I went blonde (I'm naturally brown) so you know it damages ya hair.. I use this and it made my hair shine, soft, and also it smells sooooo good!!
Bre J.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This is the product that helped with my hair growth. After trials and errors of trying to find a product that fits my texture and type of hair this was the one that worked well for me. I have thick coarse hair that I keep twisted to help with length rent ion but every time I need to deep condition my hair I use this product. It won't work for every hair texture that is natural but it's a good back up of you can't get a Keratin treatment.
Stephanie P.
Clearwater, FL
I use the everyday leave in strengthener for my daughter's hair and loved it so thought I would try this as her hair gets really dry. It is soooo good. We use it at night and then the leave in every morning and her hair always has moisture now. She is biracial so it's hard to find a good product for her hair but I am so glad we found one... or even 2!
Divya B.
This product makes my hair really soft. It made it easy to comb out my hair and it also gave it a health shine. The price is great for the job that it does. I also love the scent of it. I would totally recommend this to anyone.
Sacha P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a staple product in my hair care regimen. I have used this and other products from this line. Always have been sastifed. It really does a good job keeping my hair moisturized and healthy. I have relaxed hair so this helps combat brittleness of my ends after each wash
nique w.
Doral, FL
First off i use this product weekly for my deep condition routine it does a lot of justice it has a chemical scent but when its put on my hair its so soft n shiny but it gives my hair looser looking curls it should be use for straight hair routine but idc i use it when ever
Jazmin W.
I love this protein conditioner and so do my curls. It smells great and fruity and has a nice slippery consistency and it isn't too thick or too thin. It adds strength, shine and bounce to my curls. I would recommend this to anyone.
valiere s.
This deep conditioner works pretty good for me. It probably isn't the best I've had but it gets the job done. It doesn't cost much and you can find it almost anywhere.
Vic W.
Lake Como, FL
Very affordable product that smells great. You get a good amount of product for a great price. I use this every 5 days. It strengthens & helps keep my hair moisturized.
Chenecia J.
Emeryville, CA
DOES THIS MAKE YOUR HAIR HARD ?