BY PROFECTIV

Mega Growth Break Free Conditioner Intensely Enriched with Strengthening Proteins, Vitamins and Nutrients to help provide Advanced Strength Protection 2 Promotes Daily Defense against Breakage, Split-ends Dryness 3 Helps Protect Hair against Over-processing Damage from Hair Color Relaxers 4 Rich in Vitamin E 5 Helps Moisturize, Detangle, Soften Silken Hair 6 Excellent Before Blow-Drying to Better Protect Hair from Heat Damage Moisture Loss An ultra-protective blend of conditioning proteins natural oils, that helps protect against styling stresses chemical damage see more...

• So i have this product and I'm not quite sure how to use ...1 Answers
Alena H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I started using this product about 3 months ago. I have thick wavy hair that was prone to breakage. Since using i noticed my waves were more defined my hair was less frizzy and it smelled great. It’s a leave in conditioner so my hair is overall healthier then before I started using this product! I would recommend to those with thicker or damaged or textured hair because it does make your hair greasy if you have sleek thin healthy hair.
Cherokeee W.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
This product is hands down one of my top favorite products to use on my natural or colored hair, either way it's great for keeping it soft smooth smell amazing on top of that too. Pretty affordable with a good slip and helps keep angle my very thick coarse kinky hair, I would recommend this to anyone with my type of hair or similar!
Jennifer S.
This product is AMAZING I use this on my entire family. We all have curly hair and when I decide to wear my hair out this does the job pretty well. I like this because it is non greasy and does not weigh my hair down. Recommend this to any one that love curls
Lonnesha D.
Orlando, FL
This product smells very yummy and is great for keeping my hair moisturized. It was not expensive and it is thick but also very pliable so it goes through my hair without leaving any build up
Asia G.
West Palm Beach
I received this product as a gift for Christmas and I absolutely love it. If anything, this moisturizer smells so good. I can't even explain it but it's a plus. I have curly hair, so this works awesome for my curls and keep my ends soft and bouncy. Overall, even with the small amount of time I've used it, I love it. However, I'm a little sad to report that if you have natural hair and you decide to straighten it, do no apply this product to your hair, it will only revert it back to its natural state.
Tara Sue S.
Collegeville
I will swear by this stuff. I love it so much. It leaves my hair soft and shiny and prevents breakage. It also allows my hair to detangle easily which is a Godsend.
Madeline H.
This is a product that I will never be without! My hair is very picky with what it likes and it makes me regret bad decisions immediately. I have been using this product for YEARS on permed, natural and now texlaxed hair. It is the only product that I have been able to use consistently and have it work - moisturize and repair. I usually pick it up at WalMart of the local beauty supply. It smells like candy but the smell does not linger.
chaunte l.
Fairfield Ca
GREAT leave in conditioner! really does help growth and it does not cost a lot at all!! this is best for helping your hair grow,restore, and repair!!! it is really effective and im am very satisfied with this purchase i am going to buy again!!
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Profectiv Mega Growth Break Free Conditioner, 15 oz is an amazing product. Get this if you want to give your hair a real treat. It smells amazing and feels even better.
Brittany M.
Wadesboro, NC
I loved this my hair breaks really easy and it brittle but after using this it had more strength to it than it usually does I highly recommend this product
Kla B.
Mont-royal, Quebec
So i have this product and I'm not quite sure how to use it. do i have to put it and the. out my oil after or should i just end there after applying the product..no oils added?

back