Profectiv Mega Growth Anti Breakage Lotion 8 oz uploaded by Belle O.Profectiv Mega Growth Anti Breakage Lotion 8 oz uploaded by Mayra M.

BY PROFECTIV

Mega Growth Anti Break Lotion Helps protect, restore, repair rebuild fragile damaged hair promotes healthy looking growth 2 Helps boost hi-shine moisture retention 3 Strengthens hair deep inside Daily All-Purpose Moisturizer and Strengthener that guards against breakage, split-ends dryness, while replenishing moisture and shine. see more...

• How often do you wash hair when using this product? I fin...1 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding this product? I have...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Devery H.
Montgomery , AL
I have actually used this product for years. It is my go to! It is a great moisturizer for coarse and kinky hair that dries out frequently. I have 4c hair and it dries out a lot unless I do hot oil treatments every 3 days or so. This product does the job in keeping my hair nice and soft until it's time to do something else with it. I would recommend it for everyone with dry hair! And it is very efficient in strengthening the hair. I have had less breakage with this. It does what is says!
Jazmin W.
This does a great job at moisturizing curly hair (which is much needed) but I have fine, thin, low density hair and it made my hair look a little too moisturized. It didn't weigh my hair down too much but it separated my curls and made them look a little greasy. but it didn't feel greasy when I felt my hair. It smells great and has a nice buttery consistency. It did attract more lint than I'm used to. I would recommend this to anyone trying to moisturize their curls and I would recommend it to curlies with medium-thick hair.
Veronica C.
The best product, I can say that works great with my really curly hair. This product protects my hair when I do my everyday style. It helps my hair stay strong and beautiful.
Mayra M.
Pittsburg, CA
I use this everyday moisturizes my hair and protects from heat damage its does the job recommend it
Danielle J.
This growth lotion is amazing. It really moisturizes and protects your hair from heat damage and split ends. Keeps your hair healthy to promote maximum growth.
Tenille D.
I have relaxed hair and this definitely keeps my hair healthy and moisturized. It heals damaged split ends and keeps hair silky and smooth.
Devery H.
Montgomery , AL
Has anyone else had trouble finding this product? I have had to switch over to Sally's Beauty Supply because Wal*Mart doesn't carry it any more.
Aba J.
Pompano beach, Fl
How often do you wash hair when using this product? I find it to have a lot of build up.