Proenza Schouler Arizona Eau de Parfum uploaded by Narimene O.Proenza Schouler Arizona Eau de Parfum uploaded by Jessica M.Proenza Schouler Arizona Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sara M.

BY PROENZA SCHOULER

With an innovative floral accord of white cactus flower never before used in perfumery combined with a creamy orris accord, Arizona is a fragrance to be wear and experience as a fashion garment.
Notes: Living Cactus Flower Accord, Creamy Orris Accord. Made in France.

Inspiration of bottle: The bottle is inspired by forms of land art where nature and culture meet. Organic angles meet architectural lines to create a timeless yet contemporary work of art.

Inspiration of fragrance: Inspired by Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez's travels, Arizona is a fragrance born of the designer's love for taking contrasting elements and melding them into one.

Brenda O.
Mesquite
I liked the floral scent and also that it was not too strong.  This fragrance is soft enough to wear to work like an office setting because the scent is soft enough and you don't have to worry about anyone complaining with headache or allergy to this.  The scent is like a sweet flower that is very soft and just glamorous.   When I chose a fragrance to wear those are some of the main things that I am looking for.  I look for the scent to be soft, soft enough that it almost seems as though I naturally have that scent- or like it was an accident that I sprayed just a tiny bit of perfume.  I am one of those people that does have a very strong smelling sense and so I can easily get head aches when someone in my area is wearing something strong-I will get a migraine.  this is why I am very careful when shopping for this.  This is the perfect fragrance.  I don't say that about many perfumes.​
Jessica M.
Bronx
Proenza Schouler Arizona Eau de Parfum is the perfect floral fragrance for the warmer months. I had not heard or seen any promotion for this perfume and am so glad it was included in my May’s Glossybox. At first I wasn’t too sure about it but as it dried down the earthy scent just turned into a refreshing floral/sweet ( not overpowering). I can’t stop smelling it. I’ve received compliments and am asked what I’m wearing and when I say the name no one is familiar. This perfume definitely needs to be promoted so everyone can experience and enjoy this wonderful scent. Even my 8yr old daughter loves this scent. Definitely will be getting a larger/ full size bottle of this perfume.
Krystal D.
Linden, MI
Love this perfume, smells amazing and get compliments every time I wear it out. A little goes a long way, but even if you accidentally spray too much its not overpowering like some others can be. Smell will last through a whole day which I love. I think it's horrible when you buy a nice scented perfume and it only lasts a couple hours, that's not an issue with this one!
Leigh R.
Coconut Creek, FL
I am in love with this fragrance. Usually floral scents don't sit well with me, but the florals aren't overpowering and it has earthy/woody undertones that just kick it up a notch. It smells like it would be super strong if smelled right from the bottle, but it doesn't overpower when applied. And it lasts awhile which is also a plus. When I wear perfume, I like it to last, fading over a couple hours. And that is what Arizona does.
Malorie R.
mmm this scent  says sexy summer 2018! So i was browsing through my vogue magazine and came across this little baby! This values from 60-100$. So it just varies depending on what size you want. I would say this last all day from the sample I received. Proenza Schouler Arizona Eau de Parfum
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
I was so happy when I received this perfume as part of a promotion from the brand. I loved the display at Saks Fifth flagship which had sand and this light pink bottle. The scent of the fragrance matches the vibe in the window. It is mellow but upbeat - i'm picturing a late 20's girl at a music festival in the desert. It is floral forward and feminine. I highly recommend you check it out if that is your preferred scent profile. It will likely be the scent of the upcoming season as spring blooms. A+
Tina T.
Tulsa, OK
I have NEVER been a fan of floral anything. But this perfume is beyond amazing. It has such a different scent that I fell in love with.
The cactus flower is like a magic potion that made it ALL come together perfectly.
And it stays with you all day. I am amazed when perfumes have staying power. They make my whole day beautiful. 💕
Plus, i have a whole fascination with the state of Arizona which makes it even more magical to me. 😍
Serena M.
Olympia
I got this as a sample in the mail and I love it so much it is on the more expensive end of thing but I love it so much it’s smells so great. I will definitely be purchasing this when I run out of my mind .
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
This perfume is a blend of white cactus flower and creamy orris and it is long lasting and also smells like what sexy dessert sunlight would smell to me too. The bottle is even really pretty, like desert plateaus and valleys. The scent smells good in the bottle and smells like it woukd go with many chemistries.
Chelsea G.
While this is super pricey, it is really REALLY good. It has a light, fresh scent that lasts all day. It’s floral but not too in your face or musky. The bottle is super pretty too. I wear it mostly for daytime just because it’s not too strong and I don’t want an overpowering smell while I’m out at lunch or shopping. Overall, I think this is quickly becoming my new fave!
Malorie R.
Is this anyone's top choice?
Vanessa  .
How long does it last and does it have a strong smell or is it pleasant?
Kim B.