Prodyne Stainless Steel Under Cabinet Paper Towel Holder

Prodyne Stainless Steel Under Cabinet Paper Towel Holder

Prodyne Stainless Steel Under Cabinet Paper Towel Holder:Well engineered rack utilizes the natural spring quality of the brushed stainless steel to provide easy loading with no danger of the roll falling offStylish black rubber ball holders provide friction to help keep roll in place as you tearMounts under cabinet or on wall (all mounting hardware included)Stainless steel paper towel holder has a space-saving designComplements contemporary and traditional decors

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prodyne Stainless Steel Under Cabinet Paper Towel Holder!
How would you rate this product?
Prodyne Stainless Steel Under Cabinet Paper Towel Holder This product has over 6,740 reviews, add mine to those and make it 6,741 LOL!!!. When I first purchased this product I went over every single review before I even made my choice to purchase it!!. I first purchased this product for $13.26 on Amazon.com and because I have prime I received it in 2 days only. This product is currently 0.66 cheaper than when I originally bought it I spent $12.60 for each this time and I got 2 more. Don't you hate when you buy a product and you think that is supposed to do what it says that it will and then it won't 🀦 this is not that product; this product actually delivers in the sense that when you do rip one paper towel that's what you get one single paper towel you don't get the whole roll coming off on your hand πŸ€¦πŸ™…. This product is amazing it doesn't allow the paper towels to rip in the wrong segment and it doesn't come undone. If you enjoyed this review please lmk as it's only enhancing my content on my platform's thanks my gorgeous Influensters'...πŸ™

Looking for your answer?