Prodyne Fruit Infusion Pitcher uploaded by Quincey H.Prodyne Fruit Infusion Pitcher uploaded by Jennifer W.

BY PRODYNE

The fruit infusion pitcher can be used to make lemon water, raspberry iced tea and other beverages in the comfort of your home. It has a removable fruit infusion rod that can be filled with fresh fruits and more. The rod has open slots that aid in the proper mixing of fruits and liquids. This acrylic pitcher with lid can be refilled without replacing the fruit. The bpa-free pitcher is safe to use. Hand wash. see more...

Buy on Target*
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA
Decorator Expert
I love this pitcher! It makes it easy to make my favorite infusion waters...my favorite is berry- cherry and I also love cucumber, lemon, and mint in water, it works as a cleanser used to detox,. Prodyne Fruit Infusion Pitcher, filters the fruit, while infusing the natural juices with the water allowing you to hydrate, as well as reap the benefits from the fruits. Love it!
Crystal N.
Eugene, OR
#backyardbash

I love this pitcher for fruit fusion waters! I make my own with lemon, berries and melon. It's amazing and easy to clean!
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
So worth the money and easy to use! Save money by making your own flavored water. I found it simple to clean as well.
Jillian G.
Concord, NH
Love this for my lemon water, easy way for guests to enjoy water with a healthy, flavorful twist!
Ariel G.
Detroit, MI
Perfect. Good buy especially if on a diet best way to make detox water & tea
Morgan G.
Sheffield, AL
I carry this product in my store. We had Christmas open house yesterday and we sold out! This pitcher is great and also makes a great Christmas or wedding gift!
Bans E.
Piscataway, NJ
Fruit infusers are a great way to stay hydrated and healthy, since fruit infused water is more beneficial and tastes great, so that you can sip on it whole day without getting bored of drinking it.
It has a nice stylish design and strong handle. There is a removable strainer inside which can be filled with fruits of your choice. The pitcher is of great quality and is durable.
It looks very elegant placed on the table.
Yesenia O.
Kissimmee, FL
I so love this pitcher!!! I love it so much I bought a cup similar to it. Its helped me cut the amount of soda I drank everyday. I bought it but if had gotten a free one it would have been even better, its worth the investment.
Talissa G.
Omg this is something I need to get asap , it is so hard for me to drink plain water , I'm sure with this I'll be easier since I can make all types of flavored water ...
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
I love this! Nice infused water without seeds and bits of fruit floating around. Two favorites: cucumber, lime, mint. & watermelon, basil.
Mary A.
I've been looking to infuse my water efficiently and this looks like a great product for an affordable price at Target, is it worth $20 or is it something that has kinks and could use improvement?